With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we?re the world?s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We?re Mondel?z International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
As part of Manufacturing, you?ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you?ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Under the direction of the Business Unit Manager this position is responsible for the production operations of the department for the assigned shift or area. This includes responsibility and authority to achieve cost, quality, safety, morale and service objectives with the support for other departments including Quality, Maintenance, Engineering, Accounting, CI and Human Resources. This position plays a key role in administering employee relations policies in a consistent and fair manner in order to maintain and improve employee satisfaction and morale while meeting Mondelez and regulatory requirements.
1- Coach direct reports (Coaches) in the provisions of the Leadership Development Programs (MPI and Behavioral Based Development Plans).
2- Initiate action and follow-up on all safety concerns raised by employees.
3- Ensure all employees under their direction clearly understand all safety rules and regulations, appropriate training has been received and work performance is in accordance with applicable OSHA and EPA regulations.
4- Follow and administer Quality Policies and Procedures including food safety, HAACP, POGS, traceability and product hold investigations.
5- Actively participates and supports all safety initiatives within the manufacturing location.
? 4 year degree in food science, business, engineering or other related fields of study.
· Minimum 5 years experience in a consumer packaged goods/pharmaceutical or line processing manufacturing in automotive and aerospace
· Familiarity with modern manufacturing concepts and tools, such as lean manufacturing, TPM
· Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment
· Knowledge of plant budgeting, plant information systems
· Flexible with an exceptionally high ability to prioritize tasks and daily work activities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong communications and employee relations skills
· Outstanding problem identification, resolution and implementation skills
· Ability to successfully interact at multiple levels across functions and management levels
· Must have a flexible schedule including some weekends and holidays if needed. Competences to be evaluated:Advanced Level of:
1. Interpersonal Skills
2. Problem solving
3. Decision Making
4. Leadership in a Team Environment
5. Leading and Managing a Diverse Work ForceFunctional Technical Competencies Gained in Role:
1- Strategic Agility
2- Managing Vision & PurposeLominger Competencies Gained in Role:
1- Motivating others
2- Drive for Results
3- Strong Interpersonal Skills
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.