Kruger Products L.P.is most well known as the leading manufacturer and distributor of Canada’s leading Tissue Brands (including Cashmere®, Purex®, Scotties®’, SpongeTowels®, White Swan® and Embassy®) for both the consumer and away from home markets, but we’re quickly becoming known as one of Canada’s best places to work as well.
We are leaders in our communities, leaders in sustainability, and leaders in connecting with our consumers. Our headquarters is in Mississauga, ON, but we proudly have nearly 2,500 employees spread across seven manufacturing plants in Quebec, British Columbia, Ontario, and Tennessee. Our publically-traded entity, KP Tissue Inc., is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol KPT. We recently acquired Metro Paper Industries to continue to build on our leadership position in the industry.
Our majority shareholder, Kruger Inc., is a Canadian-based manufacturing company in a variety of other industry sectors including renewable energy, publication papers, forest products, paperboard and packaging, wines and spirits, and recycling.
We know our people are our greatest competitive advantage, and we strive to help them grow, succeed, innovate, and make our company even better each and every day.
Better yet, we are now looking for qualified candidates to join our growing team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Term:One year contract
You will manage and administer all internal Human Resources systems to supportHRprograms and processes and ensure accurate data is available to support the decision-making process. You will also administer, train and handle inquiries from employees on variousHRprograms such as benefits, pension, vacations, etc.
- Maintain accurate and confidentialHRand employee records, physical and electronic (JD Edwards)
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting forHRsystems
- Manage the Performance Management cycle in our talent management system (ETWeb)
- Offer training on variousHRsystems (talent management system, eLearning system, vacation tracking, etc.)
- Maintain and update the Corporate Communication platform/intranet site
- Facilitate enrolment into flexible health benefits and pension programs for new employees and act as the point of contact to answer ongoing inquiries
- Administer variousHRprograms such as employee reimbursement programs, Visa Corporate Credit Cards Program, Service Award Program
- Prepares employee confirmation of employment letters as required
- Coordinates company events such as holiday party, bowling, curling, volleyball days, costume contests, fundraising and community involvement initiatives, summer BBQ, etc
- Co-chair Joint Health and Safety committee: develop agendas, coordinate member training, and events and conduct regular health and safety inspections
- Provide back up to reception and office services as required
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A University or College degree
- A CHRP designation (or working towards)
- 1+ years of administrative assistant/HRassistant experience
- Intermediate level MS Office skills
- Strong system and database management skills, (JDE experience is an asset)
- Bilingualism (French) is an asset
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Excellent customer service, organizational, communication & time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Great People:You will be part of the Kruger Products team
- Great Company:Kruger Products has been named one of GTA’s Top Employers for the past six consecutive years as well, named Forbes 2018 Canada's Best Employers.
Kruger Productsis an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under KPLP’s Accessibility Policy and Multi-Year Accessibility Plan - 1.04.33. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Kruger Products but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.