Working for the
World’s biggest brand is no small thing.
It’s all about creating a brighter future for our employees,
our company, and our communities. If you’re looking for a company where you can
do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you’ve come to
the right place.
Ready to turn your
enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for
thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes,
refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the
resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the
company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual
accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn’t it?
Our Merchandisers work in local stores helping our customers
keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked and available to "Refresh the World
and Provide Moments of Optimism and Happiness". Our Coca-Cola Merchandiser
is our frontline ambassador bringing happiness and refreshments to consumers in
their communities. Would you like to be a Coca-Cola Ambassador?
Please note the
territory for this role will be Napanee and the Surrounding area. Interested
applicants must have a vehicle during working hours and have no issues working
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves,
displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to
front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck)
ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product display
- Building, changing and removing product displays;
maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying,
monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged
product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets,
product shells etc.); completing any required paperwork
- Follow all Company and Store policies regarding backroom,
display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety
- Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to
Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and
providing assistance as needed
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up
to 50 lbs or 22 kgs) above shoulder height without assistance
- Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e.,
pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100
yards without assistance
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of
varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be 18 years of age and legally eligible to work
- Must have a personal vehicle for use during working hours
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record with no
major violations over the last three (3) years
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- 1 year exp. working in grocery, retail, warehousing, or
related field, preferred Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks
or certification, preferred 1 year experience working under little or no
Coca-Cola Refreshments is committed to creating a diverse
and inclusive workforce. We have a
number of programs and policies in place to support this goal.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are
available upon request. Should you require
an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo
a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the
company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the
satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because
of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any
other federal, state or local protected class.