Are you passionate about the food and beverage industry?
Does playing a critical role in the processing and packaging of branded products sound intriguing to you?
Do you want to contribute to growing one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces?
Canada has a contract opportunity within our Shipping and Receiving
Department at our Etobicoke location. Regular shifts are 8.5 hours,
including an unpaid 30 minute lunch break. Applicants must be flexible
to work day, afternoon and night shifts to support business
- Responsible for
executing all outgoing shipments of finished products as set out by the
Transportation Department. May also be required to ensure production is
supplied with correct volume of ingredients to run production schedule.
Moves all finished products from Labeling Department to the shipping
area using a forklift truck and coordinates the movement and truck
traffic for product movement.
- Moves raw materials and supplies to and from storage and other manufacturing areas using a forklift truck.
- Loads trucks and prepares documentation. May also be required to receive and unload shipments into the Plant.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma (required)
- Background in Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse or Inventory Management
- Experience in a food/pharmaceuticals plant environment an asset
- A familiarity with handling raw materials as well as finished goods
- Knowledge of Food Safety, GMP’s and other quality policies
- Holds a valid forklift license with a proven track record of safe operation
- Ability to operate various types of MHE including high stacker counter balance, electric and propane counter balance
- Working knowledge of SAP or similar Warehouse Management System
- Able to adapt to different environments (loud, wet, dry, hot, cold)
- Able to lift, push and pull heavy objects (up to 75 lbs)
- Good prioritization, analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Quick learner with good clerical skills and an ability to multitask
- Listen and follow instructions and procedures
- Learn new processes and procedures quickly
- Ability to work well both independently, and as part of a team
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Must have strong computers skills
We thank all candidates who choose to apply; however only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Company of Canada is a dynamic international organization committed to
the growth of our business, our employees and their careers. We
manufacture and market such household brand names as: Red & White
Condensed soups, Chunky, Habitant and Campbell Ready-To-Serve soups, V8
Vegetable Cocktail and Splash, Pace Salsa, Prego Spaghetti Sauce and
Pepperidge Farm products. The company is a strong supporter of local
non-profit and charitable organizations and is one of the largest
contributors to Food Banks across Canada.
At Campbell Company of
Canada, we cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
believe that excellent people truly make a difference and together we
aim for a legacy of accomplishment second to none. We've made a career
of searching for the best, the brightest and the most promising
professionals - at every level and in every specialty. Powered by a 'Can
Do' attitude, our employees move with purpose, lead with integrity and
are passionate about quality and growth.
Campbell…The Ingredients to Be Extraordinary.
Where icon brands thrive.
People are valued.