Mosaic is seeking to hire an energetic and experienced full
time Training Manager to support our leading client in the Consumer Electronic
- Rapidly become Subject Matter Expert on all components of
the program within scope
- Conduct training initiatives and workshops for Retail Sales
Specialists and a team of sales managers.
- Manage the creation and implementation of face-to-face
delivery of product knowledge and technical training for both management and
- Implement post-training activities to strengthen and
maintain knowledge gained and skills developed from technical training programs
- Use digital interactive training tools to train a group of 4
– 12 people from locations across Canada
- Continuous improvement and customization of existing
training programs, tools, and courses.
- Create interactive online courses that engage learner
- 2 -3 years of demonstrated success in a training role that
required interaction with a diverse group of trainees on a regular basic
- Previous experience providing both in person and web based
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to generate excitement and participant
engagement around the training topic.
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic
North America gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved
brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to
charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences
together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe
in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for
each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the
most memorable one yet.
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of
all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its
discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons
with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet
your needs, to the extent required by law.