As Machine Operator (Night shift), You would maintain
equipment to ensure it operates safely and effectively. Your duties include
preparing machinery for daily use, inspecting machinery for safety issues, and
training other employees.
- Setting up manufacturing equipment for daily use
- Maintaining equipment and machinery so they can operate
- Training and overseeing other employees on specialty
- Maintaining the understanding of operating procedures for
- Proposing improvements to the process or machines as needed
- Reporting safety hazards within the work environment
- Any Ad hoc Assignments or Tasks that is assigned by the
- Safety - Provides a safe work environment for your team.
- Food Safety – Maintains compliance with Standard Operating
Procedures, GMPs, and Critical Control Points.
- Great communication for working with others on the job
- Excellent problem-solving skills to troubleshoot potential
- Ability to lead a team and train other employees, as needed
- Resourcefulness in learning new manuals and processes
- Outstanding attention to detail with the ability to
understand mechanics and technical tasks
- Ability to identify issues or problems in operations or
Recipe for Success
- Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience preferably in a food
- Working knowledge and compliance to the Employment Standards
Act and OH&SA
- Good Mechanical aptitude
- Food Safety knowledge (i.e. GMP, HACCP); Food manufacturing
- Work schedule will be Night shifts.
- Assigned tasks as per requirement.
A Few Extra Ingredients
- Problem solving, coaching/mentoring and training skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong mechanical knowledge
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
The Crump Group is committed to equity in employment and
diversity. The Crump Group will provide an inclusive and barrier free
recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with
the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require a disability-related accommodation
during this process, please inform The Crump’s Group of your requirements.
At Crumps, we are committed to an inclusive workplace where
diversity in all its forms is championed. Crumps is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and we are an affirmative action employer. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you require special
accommodation, please let us know.