MadeGood® with people in mind
We believe the choices we make affect the people around us. Positive choices have the power to inspire goodness in others and we like to lead by example. We value and respect the relationships we have with our employees and customers and like to leave the communities we work with better than we found them. You can learn more about us at www.madegoodfoods.com.
Fresh, innovative, positive, forward thinking. MadeGood® is a young Canadian company manufacturing award winning, organic, allergen free snack foods.
Position Summary/Objective: As a Manufacturing Engineer, you enhance the company’s performance by:
- Designing and commissioning new manufacturing processes and capacity expansion projects
- Reducing manufacturing costs through automation and continuous improvement
- Increasing the OEE of existing processes
- Exhibit and protect Riverside’s Core Values
- Understand and lead compliance with Health and Safety and Food Safety practices
- Participate in project origination, evaluation, vendor selection and negotiation activities
- Manage engineering projects from PO issuance to production startup
- Existing line upgrades
- New processes
- Capacity expansion
- Collaborate effectively with Maintenance, Manufacturing, R&D, and Supply Chain to improve performance
- Originate and implement continuous improvement projects with a sense of urgency
- Pursue learning opportunities as path to becoming internal subject matter expert
- Other related duties as assigned
- This position reports directly to the VP Operations
Key Performance Indicators
- # projects under management
- Commissioning cycle time
- Return on capital expenditure under management
- # and impact of continuous improvement projects completed
- Line OEE
- 3+ years of experience in a project focused engineering role in CPG industry
- Passion for the food industry and the field of engineering
- Strong problem solving ability
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- Eng designation preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
Would you enjoy working with us?
We offer a competitive salary, will cover mileage and smart phone expenses, provide product discounts and more!
And to make you feel even better about our brand, we are a ZERO WASTE facility and a B-CORP.
Ready to Apply?
MadeGood® is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to volume, please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.