Job Title: SALES COORDINATOR
Date: September 2022
Reporting to: VP, Sales and Partner Development
We are an entrepreneurial North American business that is
proudly celebrating 53+ years of always looking forward! As one of the largest suppliers of packaging
solutions to the dairy industry, our focus is on providing innovative and
sustainable packaging solutions that anticipates customer needs, whether it’s
new shapes, features, materials, finishes, technologies or processes. Come join our team and grow with us!
are looking to hire a motivated and outgoing individual with an entrepreneurial
mindset. The right individual must be results-focused, agile and able to
succeed in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to prioritize on the fly while remaining steady and organised is
a must. Outstanding communication skills are needed to interact with both
external and internal customers, ensuring world class service. A successful
individual in this role will be able to learn and grow with the goal of moving
into a sales/account management position within our organization.
The Sales Coordinator, reporting to the VP of Sales and
Partner Development, is responsible for supporting all sales efforts and B2B
marketing activities. This includes
analytics/reporting, sales presentations, competitive intelligence, customer
communications, trade shows, sales meetings, website maintenance, distribution
of samples and administration. The
successful individual will be able to move into other job functions at
Polytainers (ie: account management, customer service).
- Prepare and/or update proposals, presentations, product
matrixes, annual customer reviews, etc. leveraging customer and market insights
to reinforce Polytainers’ expertise and experience.
- Manage Polytainers website ensuring it is up-to-date and
- Develop LinkedIn posts and manage Polytainers presence on
- Update monthly sales scorecards, prepare IRI analysis,
provide ad hoc data queries.
- Through Google Alerts, LinkedIn and Trade Publications,
provide customer, competitor, and market intelligence to Polytainers
organization to improve the organization’s insights and expertise.
- Manage sample room, provide sales sample packages, ensure
relevant samples are displayed in both company locations, and send out samples
- Coordinate sales meetings, customer plant visits, and trade
- Field customer queries and forward to the appropriate
- Take appropriate action to communicate and address business
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key
decision makers to identify and capitalize on business opportunities from plant
to head office level.
- Develop strong working relationships with cross functional
team members in pricing, graphics, and operations by understanding
cross-functional perspectives on issues and opportunities.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Educational Requirements: University degree preferred
- Minimum Experience/Field: 2 years relevant experience in a
B2B environment, customer service role or sales coordination role
- Computer Skills: Tech Savvy.
Must have Intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Excel and
PowerPoint. Helpful to have experience
with Adobe Photoshop. Demonstratable ability to learn new technologies and
- Communication Skills: Must have excellent written and verbal
English communication skills. French and/or Spanish language skills is an
CORE COMPETENCIES FOR THIS POSITION:
- Outgoing, confident and able to form strong connections with
a variety of individuals
- Results-oriented, detail-oriented, and customer focused with
proven business acumen
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and demonstrates a curious
- Ability to work well without direct supervision and
collaborate effectively across functions