ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tireless seekers of pure and delicious foods that will
nourish our bodies and our planet, we have devoted ourselves to a dream, a
vision, a mission. We will revolutionize the way the world eats! And in so
doing we will bring nourishment and balance, health and wellbeing,
sustainability and community to people and planet.
Join our tribe and be surrounded by like-minded people who
embody the values of Innovation, Purity, Community and Well-Being. This means
we care about things like health, wellness, organics, GMO labeling, giving
back, work-life balance, recycling, and energy and water conservation.
Reporting to Nutiva’s Canadian Sales Manager, and based in
the Toronto area, this individual will be responsible for supporting sales and
marketing efforts within Canada to meet business objectives. This person will
be involved with pricing, trade promotions, distribution, inventory mgmt.,
logistics and reporting. This individual will also be responsible for onsite
store support including building displays, store trainings and audits, as well
as partnering with our brokers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in business or other related field.
- 2+ years of experience providing sales and/or marketing
support for a consumer products company.
- MS Office proficient.
- ERP experience preferred.
- Reporting directly to the Canada RSM, support the Country
manager to meet business objectives with respect to
- Marketing support, brokers, consumers, retailers,
- Consumer Event planning, coordination, logistics
- Trade show planning, coordination, logistics, set up,
attendance, take down
- Sales support for distributor and retail inquiries and
- Key account meeting support, power points, reports, samples
- Coordination, preparation and review of listing forms,
- Procuring, reviewing, summarizing distributor reports, gap
analysis reports and follow up
- Customer order support, work with order deskNutiva customer
service and GWW
- Logistics liaison
- Inventory control, pick, pack ship procedure, accuracy
- General tasks to support business
- In market support to include:
- Store Support– assist with item sell-ins, building displays,
store training, pop-up events, rotation of products, category refreshes, new
item cut-ins, remedy void and tag issues, and provide general guidance to the
retailers across our portfolio of products.
Travel of 20%-30% (10% air travel, remaining by car).