Nature’s Way of Canada wants you to join our growing company
and talented team! Nature’s Way is known world-wide as a leading provider of
high quality natural medicines and nutritional supplements, including an
expansive line of herbs, omega-3 oils, probiotics, and multivitamins. We are
looking for an experienced Territory Manager motivated by results that brings
strong key account management experience to our Sales team. This role will be
responsible for our Lower Mainland – Fraser Valley /BC Interior Region and is
At Nature’s Way we recognize the importance of financial
rewards as part of your ideal job; so in addition to a competitive salary
you’re eligible for an incentive compensation bonus on top of your base rate,
generous employee purchasing discount, an hours’ paid lunch each day and a
$250.00 annual Fitness Spending Account.
Reporting to our Regional Sales Manager - West, the
Territory Manager manages retail accounts and sells products to selected types
of customers or prospects in assigned territory. Calls existing or potential
customers, resolves and/or refers any customer issues to appropriate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans for assigned
customer accounts to meet target sales revenue and profit;
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with key
decision makers in assigned customer accounts;
- Solicits and maintains favorable contact with current and
potential prime accounts.
- Travels approximately 75-80% of time to call on retail,
wholesale, or specialty accounts as assigned in base and other geographically
- Establish marketing and advertising programs to increase
sales with accounts under the direction of management.
- Grow sales of products by presenting marketing programs,
researching and resolving any customer issues, recommending modifications to
the products, and coordinating sales negotiations with appropriate personnel.
- Provides information for forecasting market sales.
- Displays or demonstrates products, using samples or catalog,
and emphasizes salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts
for orders obtained.
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge
of own firm's production and delivery schedules.
- Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense
- Completes call reports as required by home office.
- Meet or exceed annual forecast net sales and expense budget
for assigned area
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Highly Motivated, Customer focused, Collaborative team
- Completion of a University degree with business or marketing
focus and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-5 years direct sales experience preferably in retail
and/or CPG industry. Experience working with Western Key Accounts such as:
Choices/Nature’s Fare/Pharmasave/LD is ideal.
- Solid understanding of selling cycle, fact-based selling and
key account management;
- Demonstrate strong business judgment and decision-making
- Demonstrates strong financial acumen
- Excellent relationship-building skills (internally and
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, detail focused.
- Experienced in Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication skills, including strong
presentation skills are required.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
WHAT WE OFFER
It is Nature’s Way of Canada’s philosophy to inspire and
promote a physically and emotionally healthy workforce. To enhance the health
of each Associate and their families, we've created an environment to foster
our philosophy. All eligible Associates receive:
- Competitive pay and paid-time off
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Plan for Associates and their
- Wellness initiatives that promote a healthy lifestyle
- Annual Fitness Spending Account of $250.00
- A Group RRSP plan with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Educational assistance and ongoing-training
This posting will close Friday, June 7th, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with
Nature’s Way of Canada. We will contact those applicants chosen for an