Who We Are
Munchkin is one of the most innovative and fast-growing consumer product companies in the world! After 30 years of being a leader in the baby industry, Munchkin is growing up and expanding our business reach to even more consumers with the launch of Curio, a highly curated line of home products inspired by curiosity.
Founded in 1990, Munchkin has sold billions of dollars of products through our key retail partners: Target, Walmart and Amazon and has global distribution in over 30 countries. At Munchkin, we make world-class, award-winning products, and believe in only producing the safest ones on the market. We are industry leaders in design and innovation with 133 international product and brand design awards in the past 5 years and growing! Munchkin has a world-class portfolio of 290 patents and has recently averaged over 20 new patents per year.
We lead with our core values and believe that investing in the community is our responsibility. We create opportunities for every child’s potential and well-being through their Radiant Colors program, work to create a sustainable future, and in partnership with the International Fund for Animal welfare have committed to animal conservation.
There is no better time than now to join Munchkin as we embark on their next and biggest growth journey moving us into technology focused, higher valued products, and household consumer goods. Munchkin is growing up and you could be the next influential leader to play a key role in driving enormous customer-centered value and join us on our journey toward rapid growth.
What You’ll Do
Reporting directly to the VP, Global Business Development, the Ecommerce Account Manager will be a key player in growing the Munchkin Ecommerce business in Canada. This person will utilize key metrics to drive accelerated growth of Munchkin’s portfolio of business by focusing on: creating and activating online sales plans and execution, leading and working with the Ecommerce Sales and Marketing teams to create digital marketing campaigns and best in class product presentation, identifying new opportunities to grow Ecommerce, capturing and sharing best practices and learnings and building strong relationships with customers.
- Development of programs designed to drive aggressive sales volume growth for our online partners.
- Manage online brand experience across third party partners including: copy optimization, marketing programs, product setup.
- Develop, document and continuously measure against agreed goals enabling Ecommerce customers to achieve goals.
- Lead in understanding product line specific key business objectives and develop growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data.
- Supporting the execution of e-retail and digital strategy and other e-retail responsibilities for Canada.
- Drive sales and margin through site merchandising strategies working with Ecommerce Sales and Marketing to optimize the customer experience and aligning to corporate marketing strategies.
- Develop and communicate Ecommerce business results to the company and customer on an agreed cadence, identifying insights and action steps to improve business performance.
- Interface with all strategic departments within the online partners.
- Assist in quarterly planning & review meetings with online retailers.
- Become the “expert” on the online retailer’s “way of doing business” and be able to share with other business units.
- Create similar consumer experience across many different sites in Canada.
- Understand and share in a timely manner market intelligence regarding competitive activity; changes in retailer’s financial, personnel or strategic status: new business opportunities and other information necessary to the company to succeed with online retailer.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to identify areas of growth and potential partners or useful technologies to consider in growing Ecommerce sales.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years’ experience in Key Account or Sales position and/or Ecommerce, digital marketing or digital advertising space.
- Proven experience in multi-channel retailing and expert knowledge of Ecommerce marketing/sales and Ecommerce direct selling experience required.
- Ecommerce experience in a similar role working with key players such as Amazon is desired.
- Strong working knowledge of websites, digital advertising platforms, email, CRM and analytics.
- High learning agility, digital or Ecommerce experience and dealing with ambiguity required.
- Skill to properly manage the chain through product category management expertise.
- Superior sales, communication, organization and management skills.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Passion for Ecommerce a must
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently.
- Travel required.
We Got You Covered!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, wellness, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, bonuses, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role. We regularly hold social functions to foster a genuine camaraderie that enhances teamwork. At our company-wide award functions, we take time to recognize the talent and dedication of the people who make Munchkin the most loved baby lifestyle brand in the world. We offer work-life balance benefits such as paid maternity and paternity leave, Hybrid work from home schedule on Tuesday and Thursdays or Half-day Friday’s all year around! To learn more, visit us at www.munchkin.com.
Munchkin embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.