- Toronto, ON
- Entry Level
- Full-time - Permanent
The Premium Beer Company is one of the leading importers of
premium brands in Canada. Through strategic marketing, professional sales
execution, the highest levels of distribution and superior customer service, we
are dedicated to building each brand into segment leaders. We carry years of
experience as one of Canada's leading distributors of beer, cider and sake.
The Premium Beer Company has an immediate requirement for a
self-motivated, professional and skilled individual to fill the position of
Telesales - Customer Service Representative.
What you'll do
- Manage inbound phone queue
- Make outbound calls to all existing customers for weekly
- Data entry, order confirmation, balance runs for warehouse
- Manage customer concerns and resolve issues quickly and
- Maintain customer & Brand Partner relationships
- Generate potential sales leads
- Complete other duties as assigned
What you'll need
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent computer literacy (Internet, Outlook, Excel, Word,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- High attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys interacting with people
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
We're looking for
- Customer Service
- Multi Tasking
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player
A little bit about us
Moosehead Breweries Limited
Moosehead Breweries Limited is the last major brewery in
Canada still owned by Canadians. The brewery is located in Saint John, New
Brunswick and operates with values that have been safely guarded by the same
family since 1867.
Despite obstacles, devastating fires, Prohibition, the Great
Depression, two world wars, obstructive trade barriers, and bruising
competition from breweries 100 times its size. Moosehead is one of the most
durable and long lasting companies in Canada. Ultimately it has been the Oland
family's passion for beer that has enabled them to be successful over the long
With their product on beer shelves from Newfoundland to
B.C., and its flagship Moosehead Lager shipped to approximately 350
distributors in the U.S.; Moosehead has become an iconic mainstay in North
America's beer industry.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits package
- RRSP retirement plan
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover
letter and resume by October 22, 2019 by 5:00pm EDT.
The Premium Beer Company appreciates the interest of all
applicants; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.