Mobile Bottling Technician
CedarCreek Estate Winery
Okanagan Valley, British Columbia
Be part of the next great story in wine!
We love what we do. We’re all in. It’s how we have accomplished great things. Like our amazing products and our brand, we want to tell you the exciting story of our winery, its growth, and our people. We’re on an amazing adventure and we want you to help write the next chapter with us. We are building a lasting legacy in the wine industry, and we’ve only just begun...
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a permanent Mobile Bottling Technician who will be responsible for supporting mobile bottling unit operations including line operations, preventative maintenance, quality inspections, line relocation, and optimizing efficiencies. The Mobile Bottling Technician will work with the mobile bottling manager and Winemakers from each winery to execute specific bottling requirements and meet case production deadlines.
- Act as an expert for the advanced technical systems performing troubleshooting, preventative maintenance and maintaining the line to the highest possible standards
- Execute line changeovers for different bottles, packaging, and liquid
- Manage quality assurance throughout the bottling process ensuring highest level of quality of our products
- Operate and troubleshoot machinery to maintain desired performance to reduce downtime: jams, resetting equipment, equipment calibration, etc.
- Ensure machinery, equipment and truck are cleaned daily and meet high standards of safety
- Follow and creates all SOPs and GMPs
- Supports, directs and leads scheduled bottling runs and line setup at the appropriate winery and readiness of stations to start the bottling process
- Post-secondary education in trades, mechanical/electrical engineering or process focused college diploma
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing/production environment in a wine or beverage production facility
- Thorough working knowledge of Packaging/Bottling equipment, product handling operations, and the ability to operate equipment safely and efficiently with a strong focus on quality
- Experience working with a high-speed bottling line operating and maintaining advanced technology
- Strong work ethic; willingness to get the job done
- Highly detail orientated with a commitment to quality
- Available to travel within the Okanagan Valley
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP matching
- Profit sharing program, annual vacation
- Opportunity for career growth and professional development
- Comprehensive paid training and access to extensive wine education
- Monthly Employee Wine Allowance
- Discounts at the Terrace and Home Block Restaurant, Events, Experiences and at our Boutique on gifts and wine
- Free tastings for you and your guests
We live by our 5 Core Values every day:
Sense of Urgency
- Our business moves fast and so do we. We understand the power of now.
- We have relentless drive and believe if it can be done, we’re the ones who will do it first.
- We need to stay real because our brands, our stories and our culture must remain genuine to thrive.
- When we have the best intentions for all, we create space to be our whole selves and do great things together.
- Our lives are complicated enough. So why use 50 words when you can use 5?
- We thrive in ambiguity and change, but we also know how to translate our goals into simple explanations and actions.
- Egos distract us. When we’re humble, we’re open to listen, take feedback and change direction quickly.
- We’re here for each other, and together we do great things.
- We respect and rely on each other. Trust is the backbone of our relationships, and we work hard not to break it.
We want to hear from you! Apply on our website today:www.cedarcreek.bc.ca/Work-With-Us/