Kruger Products L.P.is
most well known as the leading manufacturer and distributor of Canada’s leading
Tissue Brands (including Cashmere®, Purex®, Scotties®’, SpongeTowels®, White
Swan®, and Embassy®) for both the consumer and away from home markets, but
we’re quickly becoming known as one of Canada’s best places to work as well.
We are leaders in our
communities, leaders in sustainability, and leaders in connecting with our
consumers. Our headquarters is in Mississauga, ON, but we proudly have nearly
2500 employees spread across seven manufacturing plants in Quebec, British
Columbia, Ontario, and Tennessee. Our publically-traded entity, KP Tissue Inc.,
is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol KPT. We recently
acquired Metro Paper Industries to continue to build on our leadership position
in the industry.
Our majority shareholder,
Kruger Inc., is a Canadian-based manufacturing company in a variety of other
industry sectors including renewable energy, publication papers, forest
products, paperboard and packaging, wines and spirits, and recycling.
We know our people are
our greatest competitive advantage, and we strive to help them grow, succeed,
innovate, and make our company even better each and every day.
Better yet, we are now
looking for qualified candidates to join our growing team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
administrative functions within the product development group and associated
systems to enhance efficiency and reporting within the group. The Product
Development Coordinator will report directly to the Corporate Director of
- Administer AIM system (in-house workflow
process) and ensure that any system issues are resolved in a timely manner
for effective functioning of the system 24 hrs 7 days/week used by
everyone in the company.
- Provide administrative support to AIM process
which includes scheduling gate meetings and ensuring all documents are
distributed to gatekeepers in a timely manner.
- Provide support for continuous improvement and
error-free functioning of the AIM system and chemical management system.
- Develop training manuals and provide training
for users of the AIM system.
- Develop reports to capture product development
- Manage simple projects within the PD group.
- Conduct periodic audits to maintain the
accuracy of databases within the PD group.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
- University degree
- Knowledge of systems and databases
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and Microsoft
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to
manage several tasks concurrently
- Be able to adapt quickly and respond to urgent
- Project management
- Detailed analytical and critical thinking
skills with attention to details
- Efficient time management
- Ability to interact well with others
- Effective and efficient communication
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Great People:You will gain experience as
part of the Kruger Products team
- Great Company:Kruger Products has been
named one of GTA’s Top Employers for the past seven consecutive years as
well, named Forbes 2018 Canada's Best Employers.
- Great Opportunity:Develop and advance
an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified
individuals. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring
process as required under KPLP’s Accessibility Policy and Multi-Year
Accessibility Plan - 1.04.33. Applicants need to make their needs known
We thank all applicants
for their interest in Kruger Products but only candidates selected for an
interview will be contacted.