As aContractSales Strategy Managerwithin
our Ready to Eat Cereal (RTEC) category at Kellogg Company Canada, you will use
your strategic thinking skills to represent our brand to some of the world’s
most respected and recognized retail operations. You’ll have a passion for
collaboration and a vision for success as an important member of a
cross-functional commercial team.Within this 12-Month Contract
opportunity, you’ll utilize your expertise in Canadian trade and consumer
packaged goods to work across multiple functions, developing sales strategies,
ensuring flawless execution, and monitoring performance of assortment,
merchandising, pricing, shelving, and promotional initiatives.
At Kellogg Canada, we love our people and they love
our company culture and opportunities.Our Kellogg K-Values are at the
core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together. We
value work/life balance, diversity & inclusion, and of course, great food.
What’s not to love? Now is the time to take your career further. Come
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Performing Analytics –Proactively track and analyze business
and brand results on a national, regional, and customer basis. You’ll
handle bringing data to life to make our well-loved brands even stronger!
- Collaborating for Success– Work alongside our marketing, shopper,
and finance teams, providing perspective and identifying solutions to our
business and brand opportunities in the marketplace. Leveraging the
category management and shopper insights team, you’ll identify and analyze
pricing, distribution, and other category and brand opportunities at the
banner and region level.
- Working Cost-Effectively –Partner with our account executive,
RGM, and finance teams to manage trade spending efficiency and
effectiveness. We’ll look to you to ensure adherence to feature price
guidelines for all categories.
- Providing Key Insights –Evaluate the performance of multiple
product launches, corporate promotions, and other initiatives. Your
effective communication skills will ensure the results are well-understood
among internal and external stakeholders.
- Partnering with Supply Chain– Verify the right product is
available at the right time and in the right format for the right channel.
Bring your eye for precision to the table and watch your sales grow!
- Sharing Best Practices –Confirm the development of best practices
for optimal execution and effectively implement them at the customer
level. You’ll improve performance and fill knowledge gaps as you pass
along important learnings.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- A comprehensive understanding of theCanadian trade and current
- Experience translating corporate objectives into meaningful and
- Experience within the consumer packaged goods industry managing
multiple key customers
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders across
various levels and functions
- Proven experience managing customer accounts
- Client-focused, with a strong capacity to build credibility and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Post-secondary education
- Are you tech-savvy and skilled with PC applications? You will excel
- We’d love it if you are fluent in both English and French!
It’s best to apply today because job postings can
be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more
about us, click on the link below:
THE FINER PRINT
This position is a 12-Month Contract Opportunity.
At Kellogg Canada, we take great pride in our
comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of
recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
that strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone
and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon
request for applicants.
LET’S CREATE THE FUTURE OF FOOD