Come join us in an essential industry! If you're a
hand's on leader looking for a career with a world class company with a global
footprint that provides a wealth of development and advancement opportunities,
this is for you. Join us as the Logistics Scheduling Lead where you will
supervise the shipping, receiving and warehouse operations to ensure maximum
efficiency and space utilization. Utilizing flexible leadership and
communication skills, you will oversee the daily activity and development of
our team members, while identifying opportunities to more efficiently produce
great food at a low cost.
At Kellogg, we’re a company that can nourish your
career as well as your appetite. We want you to bring your unique flavor
to our Belleville plant where we are proud to produce the famous Kellogg
Cereals known around the globe! Our culture boasts a strong safety
record, a high level of accountability, and great developmental opportunities.
Join us in Belleville to add some flavor to your career!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE
- Supply & Demand –You will be responsible for confirming
that a production schedule is developed that meets both corporate demand
strategy and the plant's ability to reasonably execute. You will also lead
the coordinating and scheduling of trucks for shipment of product to ensure
the timely filling of all orders.
- Ensuring Inventory Accuracy –You will be managing inventory
levels to meet cash flow targets without impeding production objectives.
You will also be planning, coordinating and leading the monthly, weekly
and cyclical physical inventories and coordinating the findings with the
Plant Controller to further resolve all discrepancies
- Program Management –You will lead administering various
assignments and programs including pallet exchange program, pallet repair,
and inventory issue ticket system for raw materials and finished goods.
- Following Best Practices –You will ensure rotation of
materials and finished goods on a first-in, first-out basis and manage
process to include proper storage and segregation of materials and
- Clean it up! –You will maintain the sanitation in the
warehouse area (wall-to-wall), dock (inside and outside), and outside
truck handling area, at all times accomplishing this through the proper
leadership of contracted warehouse / logistics service provider.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and related experience, OR
College Diploma and CPIM APICS certification
- High School Diploma/GED and demonstrated related work experience
including MRP, Logisitics, Inventory management and strong knowledge of
related software application
- Experience in a Supervisory role and a proven ability to
effectively manage people
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity
- Proficiency with computers, and computer software including
Microsoft Office applications
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Experience with SAP, WMS, Access
- Food & Beverage manufacturing industry experience
- Experience participating in lean manufacturing events and managing
lean project initiatives
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can
be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn
more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
This position may require work coverage beyond the
normal hours and shift, and on weekends/holidays, because the plant typically
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and
embraces the diverse talent of its people.