Join us as a Financial Analyst – Sales Finance at
Canada HQ in Mississauga. In this role, you will support the business unit and
corporate finance teams by providing data, completing month end processing,
preparing forecasts, budgets and ad-hoc reports. You will also liaise with the
Global Business Services (GBS) team to manage trade and non-trade
At Kellogg Canada, we love our people and they love
our culture and the opportunities that come with being a part of Kellogg. Our
Kellogg K-Values are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what
brings us together as one united Kellogg team. Come explore the endless
opportunities in an environment where we support you and your professional
success. As we grow together, we win together. Our success has always been
driven by the skills and ideas of our talented and diverse team members.
We value work/life balance, diversity & inclusion, and of course, great
food! What’s not to love? Now is the time to achieve more and to take your career
further with Kellogg. Come join us at Kellogg Canada!
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE
- Month End Responsibilities –You will use your
attention-to-detail skills to ensure timely and accurate monthly financial
closing/reporting, submission of results, and review with leadership.
- Forecast and Budget Responsibilities–You will
collaborate with the Finance team to prepare monthly forecasts and annual
- Deductions Management –You will support the Sales Finance and
Account teams in trade and non-trade deduction results and post audits.
- Developing Cross-Functional Partnerships –You will interact
directly with the Sales, Finance and Global Business Services (GBS) teams
to provide guidance around reports, month end, forecasts and analytics.
Communication is key!
- Accurate Analysis –Sharing insights! You will perform
moderately complex financial analysis for the Sales and Finance teams.
- Controls and Compliance –You will observe best practices,
adhere to Section 404 (SOX) and U.S. GAAP, and comply with company
- Intellectual Curiosity & Professional Development –You
will participate in functional and career development training to increase
knowledge and skills.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Post-secondary education, Business Degree in
- Proven experience in month end, forecasting and budgeting.
- Proven experience in providing financial accounting insight and
analysis to non-finance stakeholders.
- Proven experience using SAP, CRM and Excel for reporting and
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills and results
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail. Effective time
- Accounting Designation completion or Program Enrollment preferred.
+2 years of related work experience.
- Proven CPG experience would be a definite asset within Sales
Finance and Deductions Management
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can
be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
THE FINER PRINT
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our
comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of
recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and
embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon
request for applicants.
GROW With Us.