In the role of Maintenance Facilities Manager at
our Belleville plant, you will play a crucial part in identifying and
delivering programs & processes essential to our production equipment,
facilities and grounds. You will plan and execute the maintenance of site-wide
equipment that supports the plant producing great food at a low cost. Managing
and developing your team to provide a strong commitment to our strategic goals
will be important to succeed together.
At Kellogg, we’re a company that can nourish your
career as well as your appetite. We want you to bring your unique flavor
to our Belleville plant where we are proud to produce the famous Kellogg
Cereals known around the globe! Our culture boasts a strong safety
record, a high level of accountability, and great developmental opportunities.
Join us in Belleville to add some flavor to your career!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE
- Facilities Management– Manage Third Party Maintenance
providers for production equipment, Utilities and grounds. This including
negotiating and administering the contracts.
- Maintenance Initiatives– Develop and maintain maintenance and
stores programs that improve and maintain the equipment performance.
- Budget Management– Prepare, justify, and manage accurate
maintenance expense and capital budgets. Submit accurate period
- Oversee Environmental Systems– Manage the development and
implementation of environmental systems and MOE compliance.
- Technology Support– Leads and directs IT systems in support
of plant business goals
- Project Management– Ensures effective execution of capital
projects. This includes Safety, Food Safety, quality, cost and schedules
expectations being met.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering/technical discipline
and five (5) years of relevant experience OR A Trade Certificate or
College diploma in an engineering discipline and ten (10) years of
- Experience in a manufacturing setting with maintenance/planning
supervision and/or management experience
- Ability to build strategic relationships with key stakeholders
across the operation to ensure improved collaboration and deliver results.
- Experience implementing best in class maintenance programs and
strategies (TPM, RCM, Planning/Scheduling, Predictive and Preventative
- Supervisory experience with salaried and hourly maintenance
- Substantial experience in SAP PM (SAP Super User a plus)
- Extensive knowledge in manufacturing MRO systems
- Demonstrated experience in PLC programming and automation
- Experience within the food and beverage industry
- Experience facilitating lean manufacturing events with
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can
be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn
more about what’s next, click on one of the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our
comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of
recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and
embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon
request for applicants.