Are you looking to use your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to launch innovations that play a key role in advancing our market-leading brands? In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on Canadian standalone, North American & Global Innovation initiatives. Grow with us, as your goals will be achieved in an environment that cares about career development. Lead with us, as you nourish and excite our consumers with new foods and brands. Enrich yourself, as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. The passion and dedication our people put into the marketing of our brands is one of the things that makes the Kellogg Company great.
At Kellogg Canada, we love our people and they love our culture and the opportunities that come with being a part of Kellogg. Our Kellogg K-Values are at the core of who we are, what we believe, and what brings us together as one united Kellogg team. Come explore the endless opportunities in an environment where we support you and your professional success. As we grow together, we win together. Our success has always been driven by the skills and ideas of our talented and diverse team members. We value work/life balance, diversity & inclusion, and of course, great food! What’s not to love? Now is the time to achieve more and to take your career further with Kellogg. Come join us at Kellogg Canada!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Making our Brands G-r-r-reat!– At Kellogg, we eat what we like and we do what we love. You will be executing innovation projects, ensuring effective and efficient delivery, on-time and within budget. You will strategically assess the purpose and feasibility of innovation and aligning the organization toward launch.
- Importance in Innovation– We encourage creativity and we know your passion will shine through our brands. You will be assisting in and leading the development of both short and long term innovation projects with consumer validated ideas. You will work closely with qualitative and quantitative consumer testing.
- Cross-Functional Partnerships– Take a new angle through collaboration. You will be working closely with brand management and international marketing innovation counterparts.
- Consumer Insights & Analytics– Understanding our consumers is the key to our success. You will be leveraging consumer insights and working closely with business partners to ensure our brand programs are relevant and impactful. You will be developing analytical skills through trends, performance indicators, and the competitive environment.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University undergraduate degree with a focus in business or marketing
- Demonstrated Brand Marketing or Innovation Marketing experience
- Strong working knowledge of PC applications including MS Office (including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, combined with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong financial/budget management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Proven project management ability with a bias for action
- MBA with a focus in marketing
- Proven P&L analysis/understanding
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Proven marketing research analytics (i.e. AC Nielsen)
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on the link below:
THE FINER PRINT
This position is slated to be a one-year contract upon date of hire with potential for extension.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
GROW With Us.