ITW Global Brands Canada is a business unit of a $16B multinational
company, Illinois Tool Works Inc.
Global Brands Canada is a leading marketer and distributor of core ITW brands including: Permatex,
Rain-X, Spray Nine, Black Magic, Slime, Fast Orange, Fix-A-Flat, and
The Order Management Representative supports customers in the retail, automotive,
and industrial, channels. This role is responsible for all aspects of order
processing from receipt of purchase order through to delivery. The Order
Management Representative is the primary point of contact for customer order
management including pricing, product availability, delivery information and
We are looking for a motivated, detail oriented, positive professional
with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a team and
individually. The candidate must be a fast learner and be able to balance
multiple tasks and deadlines. The candidate must be willing to learn data-driven
job functions and be detail oriented as well as having strong problem-solving
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage front-to-back customer service
functions for assigned accounts.
- Enter and process all incoming orders
via EDI, web portals, e-mail, and telephone.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer
order transactions from order-entry to delivery.
- Use customer specific web portals for
order management and data-entry including purchase order retrieval, processing,
order confirmation, ASN's, RPA's and invoicing.
- Manage order compliance including
dispute investigation and obtaining support documentation.
- Cultivate a professional, positive
working relationship with customers and sales team.
- Work with inventory planners and supply
chain to ensure product availability and on-time delivery.
- Work with warehouse and operations
staff to facilitate on-time delivery.
- Data entry of new account information,
product pricing and part number attributes.
- Work with customers, sales, and finance
to resolve order discrepancies, pricing, and other product issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail and accuracy,
organizational and prioritization skills.
- Experience working alongside
warehousing and logistics functions.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource
Planning (ERP) systems; JDE or Oracle is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal
- Sound judgment and problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to work in a
fast-paced team environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Ability to adjust quickly to new
processes and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills - MS Office
(Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Post-secondary diploma or degree is
preferred, high school diploma mandatory.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of Customer
- English and French language is an
ITW will consider several factors when extending an offer, including but
not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work
experience, education, training, and key skills.
This role will have the opportunity for a hybrid work-from-office and
work-from-home schedule. The candidate must reside within an appropriate
travelling distance of the company’s Oakville office. During the probationary
and training period, the candidate will be required to work more often in the
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique
perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can
develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity
employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair
treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing
through all aspects of the employment relationship.