At Hamilton Beach Brands Canada,
Inc., a leading designer, marketer and distributor of small household and
commercial appliances, our culture is one of hard work, ethical behavior and
team work. We roll up our sleeves and work hard to create products that have
been pleasing customers for over 100 years. We offer a comprehensive
compensation and benefits package; we offer health, dental and vision
insurances, along with a lucrative Pension Plan, paid vacation, a paid
charitable day off to share your talents with the non-profit of your choice,
“summer hours” which is a great opportunity for long weekends all summer long,
a quarterly subsidy to help cover the costs associated with staying fit,
standing desks, the ability to purchase our products at a discounted cost, an
annual Employee Appreciation day, a holiday party, a casual dress code and
flexible hours just to name a few of the benefits of working for this dynamic
company. Want to know more? Keep reading…
Hamilton Beach Brands Canada, Inc.,is looking for an energeticKey Accounts Managerto handle
existing large and small Canadian retail accounts.Familiarity and
experience with major western retailers an asset.
5+ years Account Management & Retail Sales
experience,University/College Degree preferred.
- Detail oriented, and has experience managing Forecasts, Sales
Budgets and Business Planning.Working with Retail Sales
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, &
- Experience with Retail Link & JDA Prospace.(Experience
with Walmart - ASSET)
- 3+ years experience working with Nielson, NPD, and/or forms of
- Attendance at customer shows, events and travel to customers and to
head office are also required. Requires own vehicle.
- Must be a highly detailed, strong analytical skills, organized self
starter and able to work with little supervision and minimal clerical
support.This position reports to the Sales Director located in
- Must be able to work in a collaborative office environment and
systematic approach and focus on problem solving.
- Build and promote small kitchen appliance and associated categories
sales with major retail accounts
- Promoting existing and newly developed product lines by building on
- Developing new channels of distribution
- Active role in merchandising, support overall strategy development,
forecast support, tracking and monitoring promotional plan & spend.
- Conduct routine sales calls with key accounts, generate placements,
schedule promotions to drive sales
- Set and plan promotions and advertising with key customers,
managing sales budgets and business planning, drive product sales at key
times of the year, flyer activity management
- Administrative duties to manage key accounts insure pricing,
advertising, product assortments is running smoothly.
- Drive E-commerce, Brick & Mortar, Omni channels, provide
recommendations to buyer for strategic product assortment
- Make retails location sales visits to stay abreast of market and
competitions activity, corporate business travel requires
- Stay on top of retail execution with customers, participation in
line reviews, open large to medium accounts and devise strategies to grow
- Ability to participate in trade associations and is informed of
industry specific trends.
Hamilton Beach Brands offers a
competitive salary/benefit package, including Pension Plan, Profit Sharing,
Sales Bonuses, vacation, flex hours, and Wellness programs.
Our employees enjoy working in a
tobacco-free and drug-free environment. Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is
committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Should
you require additional accommodation during the recruitment process please
Although Hamilton Beach Brands
Canada, Inc. appreciates your interest in working with us, only those
candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.