GraceKennedy Limited, a leading international Consumer Group
with origins in the Caribbean, is seeking to recruit a seasoned Business
Manager, e-Commerce to join the management team. The incumbent will be located at our offices
in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Grace Foods Limited,
the incumbent will be responsible for driving value for Grace Foods in the
international markets by working with Grace customers in each region to drive
increased sales and achieve other defined targets. Through effective
collaboration, the person hired in this position is responsible for identifying
target products, execution of online marketing campaigns, performance of
analytics, deepening customer relationships, report on achievements, providing
recommendations and implementation as agreed.
- Drive the adoption of e-Commerce across international
- Develop e-Commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and
other growth targets
- Identify, develop and execute target products for online
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, in
collaboration with the Global Category Management and extended marketing teams.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and
identify growth opportunities
- Monitor customer marketing campaigns, analyze data and
- Collaborate with leaders in International Markets (UK, USA,
Canada) to leverage all marketing opportunities with key customers (Loblaws,
Walmart, Tesco, Publix etc.)
- Develop and foster deeper relationships with customers for
- Engage and interact with Grace Foods customers to enhance
the promotion of Grace products through their online channels
- Create and manage product descriptions for online
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with e-Commerce
accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Conduct extensive online research, to continuously
understand and learn marketing and sales trends and strategies from major
global e-Commerce retailers.
- Make recommendations to leaders in each region to drive
increased online sales
- Work cross-functionally with distribution, trade partners
and e-Commerce team to ensure flawless execution of online content and
- Develop innovative processes to efficiently and effectively
engage shoppers with targeted content from a variety of internal and external
- Handle daily operational activities and requests from
multiple business and marketing units that impact sales on e-Commerce
- Collaborate with technical support, sales and marketing to
meet account performance objectives and consumer engagements.
- Maintain records of intelligence between e-Commerce partners
and the business
- Actively participate in scheduled meetings, preparing in
advance to share relevant and beneficial information
- Assist in the training of other employees in the area of
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Sales or related
- Experience with digital marketing and online sales with
associated analytical skill
- 3 – 5 years of e-Commerce/digital experience in consumer
goods within a retail environment.
- Microsoft Software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
Database related programmes.
- Exceptional time management skills – ability to organize,
prioritize and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and willing to work hard and
enthusiastically to take on many responsibilities.
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management
- Ability to work with people from different cultural
- Adaptable and flexible – responsive and resourceful in a
fast-paced, quick turn business model.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Actively listens and participates within a team environment
The following qualifications and competencies would be
- Food industry experience
- Prior experience with a major trade partner
- Prior experience with e-Commerce channel