We are a 3rd generation Canadian family-owned CPG company
selling natural cleaning and personal care products. All our products are made
from naturally derived ingredients and provide safe solutions for our own
health and the health of our planet. We can be found coast to coast in
retailers such Loblaws, Sobeys, Save on Foods, Whole Foods, Canadian Tire and
We are looking for a result driven and customer-oriented
Jr. Key Account Representative who will oversee developing and implementing an effective
sustainable sales strategy within the natural channel - Goodness Me, Natures
Emporium, Well.ca etc../Distributors.
In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing sales
in existing accounts as well as securing new business. Part of this role will
involve compiling, analyzing, and reporting company sales data. You have strong
organizational and analytical skills. You are a team player who thrives working
in a fast-paced environment. You are also comfortable working within small team.
This is a hybrid role.
- Deliver annual net sales & profit targets forecasting
sales volume & trade dollars.
- Maximize trade investments and efficiencies aligned to
- Develop category management solutions ensuring new products
are listed and distribution gaps are filled.
- Focus on customer business initiatives & develop joint
business plans with customers.
- Manage promo activity, listing fees, price increases &
costing with customer.
- Business and category analysis/ Monthly and quarterly
reporting. Collect and analyze sales data on a monthly and quarterly basis
including the maintenance/updating of data and the creation of new templates.
- Maintain a listing template including adding and deleting
products or information, as necessary.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change, taking on ad
hoc assignments and requests as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4 years experience in the natural health products or
equivalent in sales of consumer packaged goods
- Ability to sell to all levels of the customer organization.
Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working with Distributors and Brokers
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS office.
Advanced Excel skills is a must.
- A result oriented, proven achiever willing to pivot and take
on new responsibilities as the role evolves.
- Must be proficient in English both spoken and written.
French is an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a small team environment for a fast
paced, entrepreneurial company with a wide range of socially and
environmentally responsible products.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on people’s lives
through health and environment.
An opportunity to get noticed and make your mark!
Please include a cover letter telling us why you would be
the perfect hire for this role!
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer