Career Opportunity: Account Executive Foodservice for
Beleville / Peterborough Areas
Since 1937, Export Packers has been building its
international reputation for innovation and quality in the import/export and
marketing of food commodities. We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated
Sales Executive in our Ontario Food Service Division. The successful candidate
must be a professional, who is enthusiastic, and committed to building new and
existing relationships within the Foodservice sector. This person must be
detailed, organized, a positive team player and results-oriented.
Location: Eastern Ontario – Pickering to Ottawa
Summary of Position:
This candidate would work both in a team setting and an
individual basis. This position also entails creating awareness of Export
Packers Company Brands & stimulating sales movement at the distributor and
street level, working with Sales Representatives and District Sales Managers of
Foodservice distributors and educating end-users on features and benefits of
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Managing Foodservice distributors in their geographical area
- Work alongside distributor representatives with specific
attention to detailing.
- Provide exceptional customer service, ability to resolve
customer complaints through proper investigation ensuring needs are met while
maintaining the company’s best interests.
- Participate through teamwork in assisting of setting up and
planning distributor Food shows, Trade shows, booth design, menu planning, and
- Presenting new items to spark new listings to distributors,
through sampling and Marketing initiatives
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of forecasting, new
product listings, pricing strategy, and product portfolio management as part of
the overall Foodservice strategy.
- Proactively identify, pursue and maintain a constant
pipeline of potential customers that will meet or exceed established quotas via
prospecting, networking, and referral activities within the designated
- Gain and maintain access to decision-makers via a
disciplined and structured prospecting regimen.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints.
- Minimum 5 plus years of Foodservice sales experience
- Exceptional knowledge of the Foodservice/Seafood industry
- Strong negotiation and prospecting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop partnerships and work with cross-function
teams within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office Programs, specifically PowerPoint
- A demonstrated sense of urgency and a bias for action.
- Ability to travel and participate in some after-hour social
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
writing, for the purpose of preparing proposals, reports, and customer presentations.
- University degree an asset.
Due to the volume of resumes, only suitable candidates will
Thank you for your interest in Export Packers Company