Job Title: SALES COORDINATOR
Manager: DIRECTOR OF SALES AND
Mississauga, ON (On-site)
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
Reporting directly to the Director of
Sales & Strategic Planning, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for
consolidating, coordinating, tracking, and reporting on activities and
information in support of the business in the
Canadian market. The role of the
Sales Coordinator is to support the sales department on all initiatives driven
by the sales and marketing leads. This role is ideal for a candidate that has
an entrepreneurial and start-up mentality who is looking to play a critical
role in building brands through a detailed focused, analytical, and team player
approach to the business.
- Effectively manage sales team and customer
support, analysis, and reporting activities, in addition to special
- Manage the creation and submission of all
external data requests, listing submissions, and promotional event forms.
- Develop, manage, and update templates for account
analysis and tracking of account-specific initiatives.
- Support the Sales team to create customer
presentations utilizing analytical data and marketing materials.
- Support the distribution of information
related to Marketing and Sales initiatives (new products, P.O.S., category
reviews, etc.) to fully maximize their potential in the market.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of
industry-related trade shows.
- Assist with all high-level presentation and PowerPoint
- Support any ad hoc Sales and Marketing needs.
- Coordinating appointments, meetings, trade
show bookings and managing schedules.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A university or equivalent college degree in
- 2-4 years of experience in the Consumer-Packaged
Goods industry (CPG) - experience in a similar role preferred.
- Walmart Retail Link
- Knowledge and experience working with IRI,
Nielsen data, GS1, and customer portals is an asset.
- Project Management experience is an asset.
- A self-starter with an ability to work both
independently and as a team member.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills is a must-have.
- Strong computer proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and function in a
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and
able to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be commercially focused, analytical, and
flexible to changing business demands.
- Ability to solve problems, set priorities, and
High Sense of Urgency.
- A structured and well-organized individual.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Can deliver results and work to tight
- Works closely with the various contacts, asks
questions, and has a service mentality.