Exceldor Foods is a leading manufacturer and marketer of
poultry products in the Canadian market.
Famous for the BUTTERBALL brand, Exceldor Foods has brought a wide range
of innovative products to market over the years, meeting consumer demand for
nutritious high quality products. We
continue to strive for excellence in product quality and ensuring food safety,
while focusing on sustainability initiatives and giving back to the communities
in which we work.
Exceldor Foods Ltd. located in Mississauga, Ontario, is
currently seeking to fill the role of Sales Finance Analyst.
- Accountable for coordinating and delivering financial
analysis for the sales team, including trade spending, pricing and
- Serve as financial business partner with sales team,
specific to the management of trade spend and overall financial/profitability
analysis of the business.
- Develop and maintain a forecasting process and tool for use
by the sales team.
- Develop and maintain internal reporting tools for use by the
sales team for external and internal presentations.
- Assist sales team with annual business planning process.
- Develop and maintain pricing, accrual and trade spend
- Utilize customer specific database to drive insights and
recommendations for the sales team.
- Post-secondary graduate in Business Administration with a
major in Finance or Accounting.
- Bias for action, results oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization/time management skills with ability to
- Ability to understand financial modeling and accounting
- Detailed oriented with creative analytical and critical
- High level of integrity and able to work in a team
- Ability to meet tight timelines and work in a fast-paced
- Prior experience working in a similar role would be an
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced level Excel
We are looking for a strategic thinker who can see the big
picture and is eager to make an impact on our organization.
We offer a workplace culture of openness and inclusiveness
that fosters transparency, along with individual leadership and accountability.
Each team member has a voice and plays an active role in ensuring the success
of the organization.
We offer an excellent work environment, opportunity for
advancement and competitive compensation package including health/dental
coverage, drug plan, pension plan, etc.
This is a permanent full-time position working out of our Mississauga
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying for
the role however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants may be requested to provide references.
Exceldor Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
Reports to: National Sales Director
Salary/Bonus: TBD based on candidate’s experience
Start Date: May – September (TBD)
Job Posting Expiry in 90 days