Exceldor Foods is a leading manufacturer and marketer of
poultry products in the Canadian market. Famous for the BUTTERBALL brand,
Exceldor Foods has brought a wide range of innovative products to market over the years, meeting consumer demand for
nutritious high quality products.
Exceldor Foods Ltd. located in Mississauga, Ontario, is
currently seeking to fill the role of Sales Finance Analyst.
- Accountable for coordinating and delivering financial
analysis for the sales team, including trade spending, pricing and
- Serve as financial business partner with sales team,
specific to the management of trade spend and overall financial/profitability
analysis of the business.
- Develop and maintain a forecasting process and tool for use
by the sales team.
- Develop and maintain internal reporting tools for use by the
sales team for external and internal presentations.
- Develop and maintain pricing, accrual and trade spend
- Utilize customer specific database to drive insights and
recommendations for the sales team.
- Post-secondary graduate in Business Administration with a
major in Finance or Accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced level Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience working in a similar role and enterprise
system expertise would be an asset.
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize.
- Ability to understand financial modeling and accounting
- Detail oriented with creative analytical and critical
- High level of integrity and able to work in a team
- Ability to meet tight timelines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- We are looking for a strategic thinker who can see the big
picture and is eager to make an impact on our company.
This is a permanent full-time position
Reports to: National Sales Director
Salary: TBD based on candidate’s experience
Start Date: ASAP
Job Posting Expiry in 30 days