Exceldor Foods Ltd. located in Mississauga, Ontario, is
currently seeking to fill the role of a Customer Service Representative.
Exceldor Foods is a leading manufacturer and marketer of
poultry products in the Canadian market.
Famous for the BUTTERBALL brand, Exceldor Foods has brought a wide range
of innovative products to market over the years, meeting consumer demand for
nutritious high-quality products. We
continue to strive for excellence in product quality and ensuring food safety,
while focusing on sustainability initiatives and giving back to the communities
in which we work.
- Key lead for customer order management and key customer
contact for issues related to shortages, logistics tracking, etc.
- Utilize Retail Link data to ensure timely accuracy of
customer inventory demands (Key contact for Wal-Mart)
- Responsible for order entry and adjustments, including but
not limited to; customer shortages, pricing discrepancies, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating iTrade accurately,
complete with shipping BOL’s, Carma and Sodexo training and updating
- Responsible for investigating and clearly submitting warehouse
and carrier claims
- Assist in Inventory Management, including but not limited
to; inbounds from various Co-Packers and Production facilities, outbound
deductions for customer orders, investigation of inventory discrepancies, etc.
- Assist in Production analysis and submission at various
- Manage the daily communication between internal and external
departments in operational matters, to ensure timely and accurate delivery of
- Perform daily/weekly reporting and analysis on sales trends,
inventory rotation and shelf life, transportation comparisons, etc.
- Develop and maintain internal reporting tools for internal
and external use
- Identify, evaluate, enhance, and develop processes that
benefit the overall supply chain
- Assist with process improvement and system development (JD
- Manage, track and report on various KPI’s for key categories
- Proactively address and resolve customer-related logistics
issues to minimize company costs
- Excellent knowledge of products
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingualism in French deemed a strong asset
- 3 to 5 years of experience relevant to the position
- Bias for action, results oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize
& demonstrate initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Detailed oriented with creative, analytical, and critical
- High level of integrity and ability to work independently,
as well as in a team environment
- Ability to meet tight timelines and work in a fast-paced
- Ability to take ownership and accountability of issues as
- Experience participating in Lean Six and Continuous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with advanced level of
We are looking for a strategic thinker who can see the big
picture and is eager to make an impact on our organization.
We offer a workplace culture of openness and inclusiveness
that fosters transparency, along with individual leadership and accountability.
Each team member has a voice and plays an active role in ensuring the success
of the organization.
We offer an excellent work environment, opportunity for
advancement and competitive compensation package including health/dental
coverage, drug plan, pension plan, etc.
This is a permanent full-time position working out of our Mississauga
We thank all applicants for their interest in applying for
the role however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants may be requested to provide references.
Exceldor Foods is an equal opportunity employer.