Conair Consumer Products ULC is a privately
owned company, located in Woodbridge, Ontario, and part of Conair LLC, a Global
organization operating in more than 120 countries. Established in 1984, we are
a leading personal care and small kitchen appliances company in Canada, with
brands such as Conair, Cuisinart, and BabylissPro.
We have an opportunity for a Product
Manager for our professional products division located in Montreal. The Product
Manager is accountable for overall management of the product lines within an
If you are looking for an opportunity to join
a thriving, dynamic organization with an entrepreneurial spirit and an
action-oriented culture, this role is perfect for you.
- Product development from a to z of items
within various categories. This accounts
for 70% of responsibilities.
- Execution of new product launches through
development of packaging, POP material, and other related support material.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for
assigned category to successfully achieve the budgeted goals as set by management.
- Formulate and execute marketing and
merchandising plans related to specific product introductions with subsequent
measurement of sales impact in the marketplace.
- Lead product presentations to internal
sales team and external customer base.
- Provide recommendations on all potential
new product additions within the category and forecasting of new products.
- Source new products with overseas vendors.
- Provide recommendations on pricing of
products within the category.
- Ongoing review/analysis of products within
the category, including inventory levels, while providing recommendations to
the Division Head with respect to slow moving SKU’s.
- Ongoing independent analysis of the
competitive marketplace related to current and new products within the
- Support sales in terms of product
information, trends, samples, competitive information and promotional
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop
and execute meaningful product promotions and campaigns with the category
- Prepare reports of category results / key
sales data (e.g. pricing, promotion, assortment)
- Attend trade shows as required.
- Bachelors degree or diploma in Marketing
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of Marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of product development
experience in the consumer packaged goods industry
- Fluently bilingual in English and French
- Ability to work independently and with
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet
- A team player with the ability to handle
multiple tasks and effective in meeting tight deadlines.
- Highly organized with strong time
- Beauty industry experience an asset
What we offer:
We offer a hybrid-working environment and
an attractive compensation package including extended health benefits, life
insurance, and a defined contribution pension plan.