Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact
culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt
marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands,
great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of
building something BIG.
The Shopper Marketing Manager is accountable for the
development and execution of customer-specific shopper marketing programs that
achieve brand business objectives for their assigned customers. Responsible for all aspects of the shopper
marketing program life-cycle including gaining cross-functional alignment and
managing agency resources. Develops a
comprehensive understanding of ConAgra Brand(s) strategies and their assigned
retailers to ensure shopper marketing solutions are aligned to both
60% Program Execution and Customer Relationship Management
- Develops all components of Shopper Marketing programs, both
in store and digital, program objectives,
volume forecast, budgeting, creative brief, agency briefing, program
plan alignment, in-market execution, and post-analysis.
- Leads management of agency partner resources to develop and
execute shopper marketing programs.
- Leads sell in and negotiations for Shopper Marketing
programs with the Marketing, third party agency, and Merchandising/Digital
teams of assigned customer in partnership with their respective Customer Team.
- Works with Finance and Market Development to measure Shopper
Marketing program effectiveness against objectives and recommends tactical and
strategic solutions for continuous improvement.
- Develops and manages relationships with customer’s marketing
and dedicated agencies to facilitate flawless program execution and build
- Consults as the Shopper Marketing knowledge expert for
assigned customers, sharing tactic recommendations and best practices for Brand
- Integrates shopper programming and recommendations into both
short and long term customer JBP.
40% Planning and Financial Management
- Leads the Shopper Marketing planning process by utilizing objectives, strategies
and available insights/data to build annual shopper marketing plans for
- Collaborates with Brand Management, Brand Development,
Digital team, Sales, Supply, and Finance teams to ensure Shopper Marketing
programs are aligned to strategy and business objectives related to net sales,
gross margin, PCM.
- Leverages shopper insights and collaborates with Customer
Insights to ensure programs are insight-driven and aligned to category growth
- Manages the shopper marketing budget for assigned customers
including all allocations through Brand P&Ls and is accountable to forecast and track CSUs
- Assists in the development of the Shopper Marketing three-year strategic
plan for assigned customers.
- Assists in developing
shopper insights knowledge base and capabilities for assigned customers.
- Leads and manages the Coop program process for the Shopper
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 3- 5 years of Brand, Customer or Shopper Marketing
- Experience in Consumer packaged goods industry required
ideally in food manufacturing.
- Strong leadership ability to manage, motivates, and leads
people across functions to deliver results.
- Ability to think strategically, incorporate new learning
into plans, and act decisively.
- Proven ability to be organized, prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to function
effectively as a leader including influencing customers and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing marketing
programs that leverage multiple media vehicles.
- Demonstrated ability to turn shopper insights and data into
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
environment and to present to high-level customer decision makers.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is
committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a
determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité
d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les
offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses,
l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue
parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra
Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant
des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins
spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par
courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération
votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.