Conagra Brands has the most energized,
highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt
marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands,
great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of
building something BIG.
Responsible for developing a demand
plan for assigned product segments and implementing all forecasting processes
associated with creating an accurate demand signal for supply chain. Individual
will develop and maintain forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for
multiple time horizons by incorporating business intelligence and business
partnering with sales, marketing, finance and other sources to meet sales and
service objectives. Use of demand planning software to track and evaluate
promotional and run rate trends. Drives the monthly forecasting process through
leading discussions with sales, marketing, and finance groups. Develops
and communicates future demand plans that drive supply chain planning
The Demand Planner is the integration
point into the sales and commercial organization. Basic forecast modeling is
the responsibility of this position. This position leads the dialogue each
month for their respective customers and products with key counterparts in
Sales and Marketing. Works as a business partner with Sales and Marketing
to provide insights and recommendations to the forecast.
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of
aggregation for multiple time horizons
- Review historical sales trends and seasonal trends, research demand
drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and
evaluate forecast results
- Lead and Business partner with sales, marketing, and customer
finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile forecast
variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing
- Participation and lead the development of a consensus forecast for new
item launches from ideation to commercialization in-market, and post launch
stabilization to ensure success
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales,
Marketing and Customer Finance to drive forecast accuracy and provide
recommendations to the demand plan.
- Evaluate promotional activities to establish meaningful projections for
future promotional volumes.
- Collect and filter market intelligence from business partners to
determine the impact to the forecast build assumptions, document and
incorporate into creation for forecasts at item level
- Development of long range annual volume forecast projections for
planning / seasonal pack-planning for freshpack categories
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting
- Works with production planning and deployment to translate
consensus/financial forecasts into an sku level operational forecast for entire
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing
inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply
- Drives the monthly forecast consensus process for assigned
categories/brands with cross-functional partners to evaluate and align on 90
day detailed and full year consensus demand plan
- Maintain and publish performance metrics, analyze cause and effect, and
implement corrective action to prevent future occurrence.
- Lead the refinement and improvement of forecasting process and systems
to improve results, customer service and operational KPI’s
- Create and maintain reporting tools, within corporate system, to help
manage the demand planning responsibilities. Track and reconcile weekly/monthly
metrics versus established targets
- Understanding IT systems that support supply and demand planning to
recommend and support changes to enhance the demand planning and S&OP
- Has a good understanding of related supply chain processes and the
downstream effects demand planning has on them
- Aids in the communication flow of changes to forecast and disseminates
information to all stakeholders accordingly
- Provides leadership and direction for business team on matters regarding
supply chain, forecasting, and demand planning
- Bachelors degree in logistics, statistics, business or other
mathematically related fields.
- At least 3-5 yrs experience in Demand planning, forecasting, supply
planning Experience. Experience with a CPG company a plus
- Excellent analytical, statistical, and organizational skills. Must be
detailed oriented and highly organized
- Ability to lead and influence other in reaching a consensus forecast.
- Previous Experience with statistical forecasting and related forecasting
software, with understanding to cross-function supply chain concepts.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skillset, ability to mentor others in Excel.
- Previous experience with working with detail and strong skills in
analyzing data is essential, with attention to details and big picture trends.
- Experience with facilitation of Forecasting and Consensus meetings/discussions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with using Reporting software tools a plus
Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or
any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and
providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special
assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a
determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au
principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les
postulants qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la
couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle,
l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur
discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des
accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin
d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous
pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com.
Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.