Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact
culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt
marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands,
great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of
building something BIG.
The Brand Manager , Brand Management will focus on delivery
of annual financial/marketplace targets through leading and assisting in the
development and setting the direction for the Annual Operating Plan
(“AOP”). Sets and tracks brand(s)
budgets based on AOP and owns decision for any out of plan activity (excluding
innovation) that impacts the budget. Analyzes all elements of the P&L, sets
direction, and makes decisions to achieve financial/marketplace outcomes.
Focused on brand equity and translates strategic consumer insights into meaningful
marketing activation plans. Responsible for developing brand vision as a result
of the strategic planning process and leads the branded strategic planning
Key characteristics: Leadership, influencing, agility,
broadmindedness, bias for action, tenacious, great interpersonal and
70% Planning and P&L Management:
- Lead Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for brand and strategic
- Oversee the development and execution of marketing plan including
pricing, media/activation plans, sales material (sales decks, sell sheets),
packaging, merchandising (display units and mix), product
- Delivery of annual financial targets for assigned
brands/portfolio(s) according to plan.
Manage and deliver on all lines of the P&L (volume, COGS,
A&P). Proactively recommend
corrective action if necessary.
- Identify opportunities for cost reductions working in
partnership with RQI and plant personnel.
- Drive revenue growth management activities via integrated
Margin Management and Pricing recommendations
- Anticipate future business needs and proactively gain
alignment with cross functional partners
- Drive demand centered insights and jobs theory for
- Develop, align and lead growth strategy initiatives.
- Develop and manage Brand equity (language, vision,
- Solid understanding and use of consumer insights and
- Align business processes, drive priorities, and initiatives
across assigned brand team/function to create seamless integration (deliver
share, penetration and/or buy rate objectives)
- Ensure Brand initiatives are consistent with agreed upon
goals, priorities, strategies, and brand equities
- Work closely with Brand Development team on understanding
innovation pipeline for brand(s)/portfolio.
- Create and execute comprehensive marketing activation
- Collaborate with and ensure effectiveness of working relationship
with Market Strategy and Planning (MS&P) partners to ensure that
go-to-market strategy and trade spend effectiveness is being followed and
- Work with MS&P on the commercialization of innovations
and ensure Sales have all the tools required (sell sheets, etc) for innovations
and for branded news.
- Work with Digital and E-Commerce team to ensure go-to-market
strategy is being followed and executed
20% - Strengthen & Build Brand Management Process
- Build organizational technical capabilities by providing
day-to-day coaching and mentoring to cross-functional team and external
- Ensure successful presentation, comprehension and
integration of AOP, strategic plans, business reviews, and briefs to senior
leadership team or business partners.
- Lead the relationship building with US, International and
Cdn innovation teams
10% - Admin Support
- Manage A&P spending to ensure spend is withing specified
- Monitor brand(s) budget and track associated expenses in
Allocadia (P&D); reconciling invoices against approved projects
- Assist SBM, Brand Management with process enhancement
projects, as required
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in Brand management within Consumer
Packaged Goods, ideally in Tier 1 food manufacturing. Bachelor’s Degree
required, MBA a strong plus.
- Successful experience in developing and executing marketing
programs, brief writing, and managing P&L’s
- Proven ability to deliver initiatives that have been
realized and contributed significant gains in the capture of market share,
revenue and volume growth, and operational efficiencies.
- Demonstrated success anticipating future business
opportunities or problems and developing strategies that address them
- Ability to make sound business decisions that balance a
variety of factors in a complex operating environment and ultimately achieve
- Good strategic and analytic capabilities. Comfortable
utilizing data to support business decisions.
- Experience working with a cross function team including
sales, finance and research.
- Demonstrated organizational, prioritization, and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to function
effectively as a leader and in a team environment.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and
considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is
committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking
employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a
determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité
d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les
offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses,
l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue
parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra
Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant
des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins
spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par
courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération
votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.