Retail Recruiter (3-Month Contract)
CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services company
that has been named by Forbes as one of "Canada's Best Employers
2021". We are currently hiring for an outstanding Retail Recruiter to
support the field management team in finding exceptional people for our growing
organization. As a Retail Recruiter, you will be responsible for all steps
associated with the identification and placement of full or part time retail
- Manage full cycle recruitment process for assigned requisitions,
including conducting resume screening, recruiter interviews, scheduling hiring
manager interviews, completing reference checks, offer and onboarding process.
- Identify and develop creative recruiting resources to
attract qualified candidates, including attending career fairs, professional
association meetings, developing relationships with universities and employment
- Manage social media job posts and sponsored ads on online
- Promote the CROSSMARK brand and ensure an exceptional
- Partner with hiring managers to meet staffing goals
collaboratively and effectively.
NOTE: This job
description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may
be performed. Associates will be
expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform
any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience: 1-3 years’ recruiting experience, within a
high-volume agency or retail setting
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and problem-solving abilities
- Possess drive, passion, and the ability to be self-motived
to deliver results
- High collaboration, engagement and customer service focus
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Canadian legislation
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment
practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you
require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment
process, please let us know.