Digital Marketing Content Lead
client, a rapidly growing Food Consumer Goods Company, located inMississauga, ON is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Content Lead to
join their team on a Permanent, Full-Time basis.
role will offer a Hybrid work model, with 3 days in the office and 2
days at home.
to the Marketing Director, North America, the Digital Marketing Content Lead
will be responsible for creating
integrated and cost-effective digital marketing strategies; establishing
content strategy; Search Engine Optimization; commissioning content to support
digital communication platforms; social media management; researching the
latest digital tools and interactive trends; coordinating online consumer events;
and reporting on digital campaign performance.
Digital Marketing and Social Media:
- Ensuring all digital articulations of
the brands always remain true to Brand strategy, brand identity standards and
brand personality/tone of voice.
- Connecting Company’s brands to their targeted online consumers.
- Developing digital solutions and
content based on consumer insight and data,including
trends and technologies that play a role in consumers’ lives.
- Creating, managing, and executing
multi-channel digital marketing campaigns that leverage social media, email
campaigns, and paid acquisition to drive engagement and brand advocacy (i.e.,
Company and brand websites, Paid digital media, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,
LinkedIn; Retailer E-Commerce; Branded newsletters);
- Assisting Sales to develop and evolve
ideas to bring together brand goals, retailer objectives and shopper needs
(e.g., E-Commerce campaigns, retailer digital program support with US accounts
- Managing campaign budgets; recommending
course corrections, ensuring effective campaigns and lead generation from
digital platforms; and balancing campaign spending based on market dynamics and
- Establishing KPI’s, owning metrics and reporting quarterly on all digital
efforts, including conversion rates, awareness metrics and brand advocacy.
- Report on channel performance and
continually look for ways to improve campaign results.
- Create and execute on-strategy consumer
events that build brand affinity.
- Maintain accuracy of and optimize all
- Develop target list of industry
influencers/partners to optimize the company’s social reach
- Build social media plans for events,
ensuring there is engagement pre, during, and post events (e.g., online
sponsored cooking classes, digital activation for community events like “Grilled Cheese Challenge”).
- Commission food photography and
videography to build digital content and leverage for other advertising
vehicles and consumer events (e.g., OOH, in-store POS, event signage,
e-commerce) and ensure timely delivery within assigned budget.
- Prepare RFP’s and
creative briefs for new providers/partners and provide feedback regarding
- Build company employee community by
coordinating team-building activities.
- Assisting with consumer event planning
and coordination, as required.
- 3+ years experience
in a social media and/or community management marketing role, in a CPG
- Certification in Digital Marketing,
Communications and/or Copy-writing is desirable
- Knowledge & experience using
Facebook business manager, Google AdWords and Mailchimp and WordPress
- Demonstrated proficiencies in Adobe
Photoshop an asset
- Demonstrated proficiencies in MS
Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- In-depth knowledge of the
technologies and processes involved in running paid social campaigns, SEO
- Website optimization
- Digital Campaign Analysis and
- Copy writing / content development
- Hands-On Experience with established
platforms and have a curiosity for emerging platforms
- Demonstrated ability in project
- Planning and prioritization
- Focused on execution with excellence
- Organizational, leadership and
- Must possess an inquisitive and
creative mind and proactively propose improvements and new ideas
- Must be independent and self-directed
but able to work and provide direction to third party agencies
- Must be able to work within a budget
and find ways of more effectively managing resources
- Strong bias for action and results
oriented with a team first mentality
- Displays strong team player skills
- Demonstrates a structured and
methodical way of working with the ability to cope with competing demands and
effectively prioritize tasks
- Exhibits a high-level attention to
- Passionate about providing excellent
consumer experiences both on and offline
- Demonstrated resilience and ability
to manage changing priorities