National Account Manager
- Club Channel (Consumer Goods – Building Materials)
a leading Consumer Goods – Building Materials
Company, is looking to hire a National Account Manager - Club Channel to join their team on a Permanent, Full-Time basis.
successful candidate, can Work Remotely in any city in North
America; or at the company’s Head Office in Montreal, Quebec.
the VP of Sales, the National Account Manager - Club Channel will plan, organize,
and control operations for club channel and other global accounts to meet the
company’s commercial goals.
- Develop, validate, and implement all
strategies and actions required to meet / exceed the sales goals for the
managed account with given budget.
- Prepare and validate presentations/ business
reviews and ensure strict follow-up with the account to ensure proper execution
on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, validate, and execute bookings for
the account in accordance with expenditures allotted by the company.
- Maintain a good business relationship with
every company product group stakeholder.
- Prepare written materials, such as business
agreements, special offers and promotional events, with internal and external
- Obtain listings of all core company products
and related floor space, in accordance with company strategies, for the
- Keep planograms up-to-date to optimize
individual product presentation.
- Inform immediate supervisor of key actions
that will be taken for the client, different negotiations that are taking
place, and related results.
- Prepare all necessary reports in accordance
with timetables determined by the organizations and the client.
- Attend various meetings called by immediate
supervisor to ensure an active role in all activities related to the position.
- University degree in business administration
or experience with key account management
- 3-7 years of national account management experience
- Club, Mass or Hardware channel experience
- Online channel
experience an asset
Skills and Competencies:
- Result and action oriented
- Detailed oriented and follow up
- Developed analytic and strategic thinking
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to persuade
- Ability to adapt
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of customer clientele
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven ability to manage P&L
- Ability to travel when needed
- Valid driver’s license