We are currently recruiting for a detail oriented,
quality and safety focused, team player who is self-motivated to fill the
position of Winery Sanitation Technician based out of our Oliver Winery.
Arterra Wines Canada Oliver Winery is a
full-service operation from harvest through to final distribution; operating
year-round and producing some of the industry’s most awarded wines. As a whole
our organization emphasizes a collaborative working environment, offering the
systems and structure to support our continued growth and employment
As a Winery Sanitation Technician, you will be
responsible for working with a team and following standard operating procedures
to complete the cleaning and sanitization process of our bottling equipment and
winery facility. Your key responsibilities and duties are as follows:
- Sanitizes processing equipment daily, using approved methods and
- Follows all standard operating procedures for sanitizing, while
performing each procedure in an accurate, consistent and timely manner.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklists.
- Verifies the concentrations and effectiveness of sanitations.
- Performs chemical testing to determine detergent concentrations.
- Monitors detergent and cleaning supplies inventories.
- Uses the proper protective equipment at all times.
- Must be trained on chemical handling and use.
- Has willingness and ability to be cross-trained on different pieces
of machinery in production.
- Covers production when needed.
- Will clean production equipment and floors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
- Requires ability to read and write (English)
- Requires strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to respond to problems quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to work graveyard shifts.
Number of Openings:
We are committed to establishing a
qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we
encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to
preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities,
and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or