Social Media Manager – Brand
We are seeking a consumer centric,
passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator with a
track record of leading and growing social channels. The Social Media Manager
will be responsible for developing strategy, planning, and execution and
We’re looking for new thinking when it
comes to how we surprise, delight, and engage with our audiences, and as a
social media expert, you’ll bring these ideas to the table. This is also a
hands-on role, so get ready to roll your sleeves up. Whether it’s drafting copy
or designing a post to bring an idea to life or ensuring our Instagram videos
gain maximum tractionâ€”you should be ready to run with it.
Additionally, you will work with the
marketing team to ensure that social content that is planned and produced
aligns with broader business and marketing objectives
Collaborate with internal teams to
design and implement a social media strategy that will achieve identified
business goals. This could also include detailed style guides, content
calendars including outlines of timelines, hashtag recommendations and
best practices, creative brief and caption writing and community
- Be able to execute all aspects of
social media plan.
- Participate and contribute to the
planning, activation and maintenance of campaigns across various
- Ensure measurement of social
efforts are utilized to analyze performance, optimize reach and ensure
productivity of social content.
- Keep current on best practices and
social media trends- be a thought leader in the space.
- Educate and train marketing professionals
throughout the organization on social best practices and industry
- Work with creative team to adhere
to brand guidelines.
Energy, and enthusiasm for social
media, excellent knowledge of social media platforms, digital marketing
reporting tools, and analytics.
- Expert understanding of how brands
should participate in social media in an authentic way.
- The candidate is at the cutting
edge of the cultural zeitgeist; understanding internet, social and meme
culture and how to credibly and sensitively work within it whilst
maintaining brand safety.
- A good eye for design, and
knowledge of design best practices that can be shared and communicated
- Ability to successfully organize,
prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines.
- Passion for working in a
fast-paced environment with high level of teamwork with flexibility to work
weekends and travel
- Deep ability to collect, analyze
and use social data to affect change.
- The candidate is knows the best in
class content development opportunities and can use this to guide our
portfolio of brands,
- 3+ years relevant experience in
digital marketing – specifically social.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Experience in Lifestyle, CPG and/or Publishing is an asset.
- Eternal optimist with a relentless
drive for impact
- Scrappy and resourceful, always
finds a new way forward
- Enthusiasm for questioning
- Finds joy in the journey
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Product Allowances & Safe Ride
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training & Development
- An opportunity to learn about the
world of wine
Number of Openings:
We are committed to establishing a
qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we
encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to
preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities,
and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or