At Arterra Wines Canada, we love inspiring the big and small moments
that happen when our products are shared and enjoyed. For us it’s not
just about what’s in and on the bottle, it’s what happens in people’s lives
when we’re a part of them that keeps us thirsting for more and not resting on
our laurels as Canada’s largest and most enjoyed wine company. We put the
consumer at the center of everything we do and we’re looking for people who do
The Communications Coordinator will be part of an agile communications
team that is focused on bringing the company’s purpose and values to life. They
will be responsible for supporting corporate communications and some brand PR
priorities. Working closely with the Corporate Communications Manager, the Coordinator
will support internal and external initiatives, including cultivating strong
working relationships with internal business partners. The coordinator will be
well organized, a strong communicator and have a solid understanding of program
objectives, KPIs, audience and messaging to support the building of creative
This role is based at the Arterra Wines Canada headquarters in
Mississauga and reports to the Manager of Corporate Communications.
- Support the development and roll out of internal communication
activities by providing strong administrative and co-ordination support.
- Build effective working relationships with a wide range of
stakeholders at all levels to help drive company-wide initiatives.
- Assist in the development and publication of key internal
communication pieces, including content for company intranet, TVs and Town
- Provide administrative support for Corporate Affairs team.
- Work closely with the Corporate Affairs team to ensure internal and
external communications are aligned and produced at the highest standard.
- Conduct daily media monitoring and update MRP for weekly and
monthly reporting on results and trends in media scores + reviews.
- Post news releases and blogs to corporate website and social
- Support social media posts and monitoring for corporate social
- Daily monitoring of internal and media emails,triaging,
responding, sharing emails as required.
What you bring:
- Education: BS/BA degree in English, Communications, Public
Relations or Journalism
- Experience: 1-3 years in Corporate Affairs role.
- Preference to candidates with: Internal communications experience.
- Preference for experience in food industry or beverage alcohol.
- Proven project management experience
- Strong writing/editing skills
- French speaking capabilities (asset)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Benefits and Pension Plan
- Product Allowances & Safe Ride Home Program
- An organization that cares about Corporate Social Responsibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training & Development Programs
- An opportunity to learn about the world of wine
We are committed to establishing a qualified
workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves and we encourage
applications from all qualified individuals. We are also committed to
preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities,
and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or