Category Analyst - Canada
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and
Businesses! We are seeking adynamicCategory Analyst to support the
development of customer and client sales growth strategies by providing
insightful analytics and shopper insights that support a mutually beneficial growth
plan. The Category Analyst interfaces with customers, various members of the
category management and customer development teams. The Category Analyst works
to develop category review, prepare new item presentations, provides assortment
and promotion analysis, and handle ad hoc requests.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s
leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing
people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Source data from syndicated, customer-specific and/or market
- Quantify, analyze, and interpret data.
- Evaluate the reliability of source information by weighting raw
data and organizing results for analysis.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress,
coordinating activities, resolving problems and make adjustments as needed
to meet deadlines.
- Organize information into presentation format by studying,
analyzing, interpreting and classifying data.
- Assist the management team as needed by participating in
presentations to answer any questions regarding the data and data analysis
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor’s
Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Working knowledge of syndicated data and applications
- Analytical and Research Skills
- Understand legal regulations within category management and work
within compliance guidelines
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced
- Ability to ensure a high level of service and quality is maintained
The Company is one of North America’s leading
sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising,
category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers, and
producers of food products and consumer packaged goods.The Company
services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise,
specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and
home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing
consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations,
accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with
disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection
process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application
process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external
applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.