Retail Administrator - Canada
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and
Businesses!We are hiring for a Retail Administrator (RA) to be
responsible for administrative functions for the Retail Department. The role
alsoworks directly with Retail Sales Associates in support of Management
Take this opportunity to join North America’s
leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing
people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Lifeworks
- PerkSpot Discounts on Travel, Movies, Cell Phones and more
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Maintain Authorizations within the Retail database.
- Pull and analyze reports from the Retail database.
- Maintain Authorizations in the Retail database.
- Maintain Trackers for various functions.
- Print and collate mailings for Retail Sales Associates as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience required
- 1-3 years of experience in the administrative or retail
environment; Prior sales and marketing or industry experience preferred
- Intermediate level skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and basic Access
- Must have a complete understanding of the retail reporting system
including how to input information and pull reports, as well as serving as
a contact for new users
- Must be able to effectively communicate and deal professionally
with associates, clients, and customers
The Companyis one of North America’s leading
sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising,
category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers, and
producers of food products and consumer packaged goods.The Company
services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise,
specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and
home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing
consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Company welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations,
accessible formats, and communication support upon request to persons with
disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection
process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application
process, please contact: Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, for external
applicants, or, a Supervisor for internal applicants.