Client Services Coordinator
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Client Services Coordinator who will be responsible for providing key support to the planning, management, and oversight of events and other special projects. This position will use our company’s proprietary software, as well as proprietary Client software, and Microsoft programs to generate work requests, coordinate cross-functional tasks, and complete associated duties. Results will be obtained through effective planning, influence building, and use of resources.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Document account plans and forecasts: Monitor sales forecasts and event requirements in PTS to ensure accuracy; log activities to track progress against the plan.
- Manage and/or monitor deployment readiness and resource alignment: Ensure accurate understanding of mutually agreed on client deliverables; create client communication to ensure operational alignment.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on account status: Analyze account performance and contractual status data; generate a report on event readiness and business performance as scheduled or on demand
- Craft agreements and formal documents in securing new business: Assemble standard agreements for use by others asboilerplates for non-complex opportunities.
- Ensure that contracts and statements ofwork move through a sanctioned approval process and are archivedappropriately upon signing.
- Troubleshoot customer operational issues: Revise inaccurate data entry; solicit and gain required approval, expedite customer involvement, or identify internal operations issues for escalation.
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent job-related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in related field marketing
- Strong analytical and research skills with the ability to visualize and plan objectives and goals strategically.
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively.
- Ability to work with management to develop strategic plans to grow the business.
- Strong prioritization, team building, and communication skills