If sales is a calling not a job, if you’re an entrepreneur
at heart, if you have a passion for customer relations, then we would like to
hire you to fulfill the exciting role of Retail Sales Representative in the
Toronto and Kingston area.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with opportunities for advancement and
- Possibility of teleworking on occasion according to company
- Access to a group insurance plan & a pension plan with
- Telemedicine & employee and family assistance program.
- Recognition & wellness programs for employees.
- Eligibility for an annual bonus.
- Activities organized by the company.
As our new Retail Sales Representative, you are a strategic
thinker who will be responsible for managing all aspects of sales in a
professional and efficient manner. You will assure distribution of all listed
Lassonde products, as well as identify new business opportunities and increase
sales in the respective territory.
To be successful you are a quick thinker, goal-oriented
individual who can prioritize and has the drive to achieve results in a rapidly
changing fast paced environment. You are a key player in executing our sales
plans through selling, merchandising, shelving and managing distribution in
your territory. By optimizing the in-store environment you will influence
consumer purchasing behaviours generating sales.
- Service and manage various stores including small-format
retail stores (independent convenience, corporate/independent gas, and
grocery/drug stores) and achieve sales objectives.
- Maintain accurate account records and submit required
- Develop and maintain relationships with our customers.
- Report and manage sales execution.
- Plan store visits.
- Ensure there are enough products on shelves, as per
- Develop action plans for promotions and new product
- Install POS materials.
- Ensure that quality of products meet company standards and
that products are priced correctly, properly rotated and have valid expiry
- Provide feedback on performance of shelving/merchandising
programs and recommend course corrective action.
- Maintain a high level of competitor and marketplace
knowledge including products, pricing, discounts, promotions and sales levels.
Education and experience required:
- Post-Secondary education (business or marketing an asset).
- Minimum 3-5 years of retail sales experience (food and
beverage industry an asset).
- Possess a valid driver’s licence.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MSWord Office Suite.
- Self-motivated, passionate, possessing strong leadership.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, prioritize,
multi-task, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Bilingual French/English (an asset).
Specifics of the position:
- Occasional trips for out of town for meetings, training and
- Must be able to lift 25–30 pounds and occasionally up to 60
In this job posting, the masculine is used without
discrimination, for the purpose of simplifying the text.
If you are interested in this position or know someone who
would be interested, please send your Curriculum Vitae to
email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject line.
Lassonde, all in good taste!
Working at Lassonde is about being involved, giving meaning
to your work and doing things right. And that's because Lassonde takes care of
its people. Choosing Lassonde means joining a century-old company founded in
Quebec that embodies strong values such as respect and integrity. It also means
finding a family spirit at the heart of a North American company, thriving
alongside dedicated people and being proud of the tasty, quality products that
we offer our clients and consumers. At Lassonde, anything is possible.