Working for Agropur means working for a major corporation
Each waking day, Agropur
cooperative responds to the call of some 3,367 dairy farmers
who rely on this organization, which they jointly own, to enhance the fruit of
their labour. More than 5.7 billion litres of milk are
processed annually in 39 plants spread throughout North
Generating more than $5.9
billion in sales, the resulting products grace the tables of thousands
of consumers from coast to coast. But before these products reach their tables,
more than 8,000 employees and many contract agents assigned to
milk collection and distribution combine their efforts and expertise to ensure
that the final product meets all expectations.
Be faithful to the long-term vision of members, owners of efficient
processing assets, by offering quality dairy products to our clients and
consumers. To achieve our mission, we must apply strategies that allow us to :
- Develop dairy brands that consumers love, and be the first-choice
supplier for all our business partners.
- Focus our growth by processing milk into innovative, value-added
products and ingredients.
- Create a dynamic, performance-driven work environment while
taking our employees’ current and future needs into account.
- Maintain superior profitability and a solid capital structure for
the long-term benefit of our members.
In order to achieve its mission, Agropur will rely on five core values:
- Boldness. Demonstrating courage and creativity in a constantly
- Communication. Sharing information to ensure informed decisions.
- Integrity. Acting diligently and honestly.
- Excellence Transcending the rest to be the best.
- Collaboration. Working together in a spirit of trust and