Nestlé Health Science is an innovative company engaged in
advancing the role of nutritional therapy to improve the management of health
for consumers, patients and our partners in healthcare. Our intent is to bring forward nutritional
therapies that have proven clinical and health economic value and improve the
quality of people’s lives. We will support your personal and professional
growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse working
environment. Find out why, There is more
to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and
Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as
opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched
In this role, the incumbent will provide decision support,
process effectiveness and efficiencies for the Nestle Health Science Medical
Nutrition Sales Organization. He/she
will be expected to leverage their expertise in process and project management,
business planning, sales systems (CRM -Salesforce/Veeva, sample management),
forecasting, analytics, reporting and lean sigma to enable team effectiveness
and overall business growth.
- Provide requirements for sales reporting to support
day-to-day business management, performance improvement and strategic insight
development as well as assist the sales team with utilization of the reports in
an effective manner.
- Develop, improve and lead sales business planning processes;
support business and financial analysis (i.e. Customer segmentation, ROI
analysis, sales force effectiveness) that yields actionable insights that
increase market share, sales and margin.
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership team, Marketing,
USA Salesforce/Veeva team, Global CRM Manager and Regional teams to develop and
execute on a roadmap to implement appropriate Salesforce/Veeva capabilities for
the Canadian Market as per the Global Assessment Tool, ensuring ROI from all stakeholders
- Organize and facilitate requirements for monthly and
quarterly business reviews (QBRs).
- Support the Regional Business Managers with implementation
of the Sales Incentive Plan/target, evaluate sales territory alignment and
establish reach and frequency objectives.
- Lead the Sales Operations of a cross-section of Sales Team
Members meeting regularly to gain feedback and insight related to the
development, implementation and use of various sales operations tools
- Develop and train meeting effectiveness for sales team as
well as implementing other lean processes.
- Create and manage commercial calendar of key internal and
external events (i.e. Regional Sales Meetings, Global Business Reviews,
National and regional conferences, Canadian Quarterly Business Reviews,
corporate golf tournaments, customer sponsorship events both national and
- Work closely with the cross-functional business team to
identify, review, adapt and create new sales processes to enable the sales
force to sell effectively. Implementation and maintenance of systems/tools that
increase operational efficiency of the sales force.
- Work closely with the Sales Reporting and Analytic
Specialist to identify and execute on communication of opportunities to improve
and maintain stringent quality control processes and measures that ensure the
accuracy of all data, information and reports.
- Work closely with the cross-functional business team to
support market data and intelligence analysis to develop key business
questions/issues, formulate hypothesis, perform analysis and summarize
conclusions/recommendations with minimal guidance.
- University degree in business or equivalent combination of
education and experience. MBA an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in field sales,
sales operations or decision support, preferably within the
- Highly developed leadership skills and experience in
successfully influencing without authority.
- Proven critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to
identify/define business questions and issues, synthesis information from
multiple sources, conduct analysis and formulate actionable recommendations.
- Proven problem-solving skills using deductive reasoning and
identifying gaps in logic.
- Effective team player with a passion to win;
solutions-oriented and results driven.
- Highly developed communication, organizational, negotiation
and presentation skills. Ability to interact and influence effectively
throughout all levels and functions of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective support with the
coordination of multiple streams of information/date into robust analytics and
- An excellent understanding of P&L drivers; solid
planning /forecasting skills.
- Strong project management skills, with proven ability to
manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic
environment while maintaining strong attention to detail and quick recall.
- Computer literacy and a well-developed expertise in
Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and a good
understanding of network applications related to Sales Information Management.
Working knowledge of Salesforce/Veeva capabilities and analytics.
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
candidates. If you believe you have the
profile we are looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s
Largest Food and Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. If you are
selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human
Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in
an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is December 29, 2017.