Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our
beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who
developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over a century later, we
are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing
around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country
in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition
products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives
including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio,
Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina Pet Food, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports
your personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse
working environment. Find out why, There
is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and
Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as
opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched
Responsible for the efficient, effective, flawless execution
of Innovation & Renovation (I&R) projects (with high to medium
complexity) from CONCEPT gate through POST LAUNCH. It may also include complex
Innovation & Renovation process/ business improvement initiatives.
- Apply project management tools and skills to ensure the
on-time launch and flawless execution of complex I&R projects from concept
gate to post launch.
- Lead the alignment of the approach for planning, managing,
monitoring, and closing the project with key stakeholders
- Lead the communication of project scope, objectives and
- Identify project resource requirements and escalate resource
constraints to team as required
- Build and manage the project schedule, define the critical
path, track activities to ensure functional team members are meeting agreed
upon deadlines and approvals.
- Provide transparency and communication on project status to
cross functional team members and Leadership Team.
- Apply leadership, coaching and influencing skills to manage
and engage cross-functional teams and drive projects forward, ensuring time and
resources are used effectively and efficiently to meet project and business
- Lead cross-functional team to Identify and mitigate risks,
identify solutions to remove roadblocks and drive corrective action to meet
project goals and business commitment.
- Flag and escalate conflicts or misalignment to Project
Leader / Program Leader Product Commercialization (with transparency,
discretion and as appropriate).
- Responsible for the consistent application, disciplined
execution, and continuous improvement of Nestlé’s I&R processes and tools
- Identify, document and ensure implementation of continuous
process improvements, in order to eliminate waste and optimize every step
across the consumer value chain.
- A university degree in a business-related discipline
combined with at least 5 to7 years of cross functional experience including at
least 3 years of effective project management experience.
- Project Management Professional Certification is preferred.
Experience with stage gate methodology preferred.
- Highly-developed project management, organization and time-management skills
- Ability to self-direct, manage and navigate project team
- Ability to engage, persuade, gain alignment and drive action
across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have the courage to challenge others to achieve the
- Ability to identify links between facts, ideas and
situations that have no obvious connection
- Champion for process and discipline. Must be able to bring
structure, transparency and clarity to project teams to minimize conflict and
- Highly developed communication skills (oral and written);
adoptability toward varying situations and audiences; interpersonal skills;
influencing skills at all levels; presentation skills at all levels in the
- Must be comfortable in working within a fast paced dynamic
environment and manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel,
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
The successful candidate is a creative thinker who can
balance strategic thinking and executional impact with excellent planning,
communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. If you believe you have the profile we are
looking for and you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and
Beverage Company, we look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. If you are
selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human
Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in
an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is March 30, 2018