Nestlé was ranked the fifth most loved brand in the world in
a survey of 70,000 consumers in 15 major international markets. Nestlé Canada
was voted one of the best workplaces in Canada for three consecutive years, and
was also named one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures in 2013.
Recognized in Canadian Business, the Nestlé brand was named #9 by consumers on
the World's Most Reputable Companies list and ranked #2 for the Best Reputation
in North America! Find out why, There is more to Life at Nestlé…
We off you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as
opportunities to grow within the Company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched
As part of the essential functional service group, you are
responsible for supporting and maintaining the services of the Factory and its
equipment. You are punctual, able to work rotating shifts, reliable and have a
good understanding of the Factory operation. You support work group activities
to achieve established factory goals.
Major Duties of the
- Effectively troubleshoot packaging and production equipment
- Timely set-up of production equipment as required
- Maintain equipment in excellent repair, performing timely
preventative maintenance (PM) as per schedules and work orders issued.
- Actively initiate and perform any cost saving ideas.
- Ensure equipment logbook is maintained and stores withdraw
vouchers, work orders and PM sheets are filled in completely and accurately
using the corresponding computer system.
- Adhere to all factory, quality, GMPs, safety and trade
related regulations and codes
- Other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 education
- Must hold a valid Red Seal Industrial Mechanic Millwright
license (433A) and a valid Industrial Mechanic Millwright Certificate of
- Food manufacturing experience is an asset
- Strong mechanical skills
- Excellent team player. Self-motivated with ability to work
- Must provide required tools
- Strong machine shop, fabrication, rigging and preventative
- Ability to operate walkie, counterbalance and double-reach
fork trucks (training provided).
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and
you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we
look forward to hearing from you!
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
Nestlé Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and
encourage Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible
minorities that qualify to apply.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is February 23, 2018