Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our
beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who
developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, 150 years later, we are
recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing around
280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the
world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition
products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives
including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio,
Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your
personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse
working environment. Find out why, There
is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and
Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as
opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched
In this exciting, challenging and growing role the incumbent
will drive strategic long-term brand plans for the Meals business with focus on
maximizing the impact of the consumer marketing initiatives. This is a unique
opportunity to develop and demonstrate your leadership skills in the rapidly
evolving Meals space. The successful
candidate is a creative thinker who can balance executional impact with
excellent planning, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for evolving the brand vision and strategic
business plans for the Meals category.
- Accountable for delivering strong growth in sales, profit
and share targets.
- Lead development and execution of business plan through
interaction with Channel Sales Development, Major Retail and Customer
- Develop key consumer and shopper insights to enhance current
portfolios and maximize innovation, renovation and consumer communication
- Lead brand innovation & renovation plans.
- Provide key consumer insights and direction to the Customer
Business Development team and assist with trade promotion strategy development.
- Lead or facilitate appropriate cross-functional teams on a
project and brand maintenance basis.
- Lead consumer communication plan development with agency
- Lead Meals research with insight manager and apply learnings
to business plans and tactics.
- Analyze sales data (Nielsen) and uncover insights and
recommendations for the business.
- Accountable for marketing budget management and
- Line Manager responsibility for direct report (Assistant
- University degree in Business or Marketing, and or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 3 years of successful brand management experience.
Experience in sales is an asset.
- Solid understanding of P&L drivers.
- Digital/social media marketing experience is a strong asset.
- Must be a team player and demonstrate strong collaboration
- Visionary, decisive and analytical nature with the ability
to drive business results at the strategic and executional levels.
- Proactive, solution oriented with a curious, entrepreneurial
- Experience/comfort working in a fast pace, complex ever
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational
- Proficient in Excel, Word, as well as PowerPoint advanced
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and
you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we
look forward to hearing from you!
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is September 28, 2017