Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our
beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who
developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over 150 years later, we
are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing
around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country
in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition
products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives
including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio,
Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your
personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse
working environment. Find out why, There
is more to Life at Nestlé…
We offer you:
- Great comprehensive benefits package including Health and
Dental benefits that start on day one.
- Excellent training and development programs as well as
opportunities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Package and Company Matched
The incumbent will be responsible for providing technical
assistance to the organization with a focus on Finance.
- Create and support creation of simple solutions for users to
maintain as requested by the finance team to support business insight and
- Support finance team in simplification of current solutions
to improve speed of information.
- Create and maintain various dashboards for key business
stakeholders (KPI Dashboard etc.)
- Assist DS team in training end users as well as provide
back-up support for tool maintenance including the creation of training materials.
- Perform post evaluation on solutions within a relevant
timeline to ensure solutions remain useful.
- Support the finance function to improve their technical
skills through enabling and supporting excel and AFO training in particular.
- Completion of University Degree in Finance or Business
Administration and completion or working towards an Accounting Designation
(CPA) is highly preferred.
- Up to 2 years of experience in a financial capacity
(internship, co-op) is considered an asset.
- Exceptional proficiency in computer skills (Excel, Word,
- Strong Macro skills preferred.
- Keen insight in big data, business analytics and technical
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and
you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we
look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. If you are
selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human
Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in
an effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is January 24, 2018