Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our
beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who
developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over a century later, we
are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing
around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country
in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition
products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives
including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio,
Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your
personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse
working environment. Find out why, There
is more to Life at Nestlé…
The incumbent will be responsible for implementing new
Decision Support capabilities to Physical Logistics (Transportation and
Warehousing) and Customer Service to enable pro-active business decisions and
actions to improve business Key Performance Indicators.
- Leverage Decision Support (DS) tools and Business Analytics
(interpret data, draw conclusions and make decisions) to drive faster decisions
and better results.
- Develop and implement new DS visual analytics capabilities
for Customer Facing Supply chain, Supplier facing supply chain and Supply Chain
- Support ad-hoc requests to address day-to-day Operations
issues and opportunities.
- Apply Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) Lean Office
methodology to identify cost savings and efficiency opportunities and support
Special Projects implementations.
- Pro-actively communicate and increase user awareness on new
DS capabilities through bulletins, one-stop-shop through intranet, Go-Live
communication and Operational Leadership Team presentation.
- Increase user competencies on solution roll-outs through
scenario based training, help clinics, and creation of standard reports.
- Perform and document script testing and data validation.
Share key findings during the design and build stage.
- Completion of a University Degree in Business Administration
or Management Information System or other related field is required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of Decision Support (Business Analytics)
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, including Excel, Word and
- Experience using Excel Visual Basic, SQL.
- Experience using SAP, QlikView, Business Objects (Webi,
AFO), an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results focused with a strong service orientation,
organizational and planning skills.
- A results and detail-oriented professional, with exceptional
verbal communication and strong analytical skills.
- An assertive, well-organized self-starter with demonstrated
customer service skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced,
- Will require travel to various Nestle sites within GTA.
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and
you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we
look forward to hearing from you!
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. If you are
selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Human
Resources of any accommodations you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an
effort to ensure that you are able to fully participate in the process.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is March 3, 2018.