Good Food, Good Life
is the very essence of Nestlé. This philosophy can be traced back to our
beginnings. The Nestlé Company was founded in 1867 by Henri Nestlé, who
developed the first milk-based baby formula. Today, over a century later, we
are recognized as the world’s largest Food and Beverage Company employing
around 280,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country
in the world. Nestlé Canada has a wide variety of food, beverage and nutrition
products to help you and your family live happier and healthier lives
including: Gerber and Good Start, Nescafé, KitKat, Smarties, Aero, Delissio,
Häagen-Dazs, Boost, Purina, and Nestlé Waters. Nestlé Canada supports your
personal growth with a people-focused culture and a flexible and diverse
working environment. Find out why, There
is more to Life at Nestlé…
This opportunity will be of interest to sales, supply chain
and finance professionals who wish to expand their overall business and
customer relationship experience in a key operational role. The objective of this role is to create,
proactively manage and own the customer demand forecast and be the main point
of contact with Category Demand & Supply Planning, Sales and Finance within
the Monthly Business Planning Process.
- Provides the most accurate business forecast using the
customers’ demand and supply chain data, Best Practice Customer Planning&
Methodology, accurate base and promotional forecasts, Sales LE tracking &
- Applies analytical techniques and leverages supply chain
modelling techniques to develop tactical and operational demand forecasts.
- Maintains and inputs forecasts in Trade Insight. Creates and
inputs uplift volume in partnership with Sales into Trade Insights.
- Liaises frequently with customer contacts and customer
facing analysts to maximize On Shelf Availability of our brands.
- Leads 30/60/90 day planning meetings with key customer
personnel and deals directly with customer planning issues to achieve timely
and effective resolution.
- Conducts and documents post promotional event assessment
through accurate and timely analysis of POS/scan/shipment data.
- Analyses and reviews operational and supply chain trends and
monitors sales achievements to proactively identify issues and propose
improvements. This includes accurate
identification, analysis and reporting of data (loyalty, market, new product
forecast, pipeline fill, and cannibalization).
- Engages with Customer Business team in process improvement
opportunities using NCE methodology & tools.
- Prepares Demand Planning Performance Reports and
participates in MBP and MOR processes
- Ensures adherence to all company policies and principles.
- Where applicable, mentors and trains new Customer Demand
Planners who join the team.
- Attends and co-owns CPFR workshops and meetings with the
- Be the voice of the Customer in the forecasting business,
having knowledge of their internal language and workings.
- University degree in Business or Operations.
- Minimum 4 years progressive and successful experience in
customer facing sales, supply chain or finance roles
- Highly developed analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong teamwork skills, in addition to independent working
and relationship management.
- Polished, professional and collaborative style with the
demonstrated ability to engage and influence key stakeholders both internally
- Advanced experience in MS Excel & PowerPoint. SAP experience an asset.
Please note; Education Verification, Reference Checks and
Criminal Background Checks will be administered on suitably qualified
Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. If you are
selected to participate in the
recruitment process, please inform Human Resources of any accommodations
you may require. Nestlé will work with you in an effort to ensure that you are
able to fully participate in the process.
If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and
you want to make your mark in the World’s Largest Food and Beverage Company, we
look forward to hearing from you!
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity; however only those
individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
The closing date for this position is September 18, 2017